I cannot believe that i was kidnapped by Jack Sparrow. Again.

I woke up on the ground, dizzy as all hell. my eyes fluttered, the sunlight burning. i put my hand to my head, groaning, before sitting up and remembering yesterday's occurences.

"Will?" i looked over and saw that the blacksmith was gone, only his axe remaining. I immediately got up to chase after him, but I looked down at my torn and bloody attire and immediately decided that it was best to freshen up, so I headed back up to the governors mansion.

The servants were preoccupied, trying desperately to clean and make the house presentable. Several of them were scurrying around like mice, looking paranoid. I ran upstairs, which was much less ransacked; the only things broken were in Elizabeth's room. My bag was untouched, and I quickly unbuckled my belt and slipped into my spare pants and shirt, knowing that I may have to move. Tucking my pant legs into my boots, I re buckled my belt, wiping my sword with my old shirt. Slipping the blade back in its sheath, I ran downstairs, noting that I needed to be quiet. If Weatherby saw me it could be very bad for Elizabeth's health.

Sprinting quietly down the stairs, I bolted for the door just as Governor Swann spotted me.

"Felicity, is that you? Felicity? Felicity!" he yelled after me, but I never once looked back.

I ran to the entrance to the tiny town, knowing that I couldn't push my limits after last night's fainting episode, and then speed walked to Will's shop, knowing that if he wasn't there, then he had made a rather rash decision of sorts.

The scene inside was sad; Bonnie the mule was slaughtered, and Mr. Brown was laid out on the floor, out cold, with a huge gash across his forehead. Ripping off a peice of his shirt, I wrapped his head in the cloth, watching distastefully as the cloth stained red. He would have a headache later. After half dragging and half carrying him to the infirmary, I returned to the shop to look for will.

"Will! Will Turner, are you here?" a set of arms wrapped around me, and I relaxed.

"will, you scared me!" I laughed, and then looked down at his hands, but stopped when I noticed a tattoo on his arm. A tattoo of a sparrow.

"you!" I exclaimed, beginning to thrash. He sighed.

"don't make me do this, love!" I just continued to thrash and twist my body so that i could get him off of me, with him thwarting my every attempt to Knock him off of his feet.

"Please stop struggling." he said, but as i didn't relent, he cupped his hand over my mouth as i drew in a long breath. everything began to twist and swirl as I fainted.

~~~~~~~

Jack was silent as he held the girl tighter in his arms. she wasn't heavy in the least; too light, in fact, but she was awkward to carry through door and the small spaces he crept through as he spirited her away into the morning. as soon as he was out of the village, he started running, doing his best to hide the girl's brightly colored hair. She was a paradox, her rounded, soft features and creamy skin were innocent looking, although she was obviously deadly, and most likely would have killed him if there hadn't been so many different obstacles in the smithy.

Jack liked her; although he'd only known her for a few hours, she'd shown strength, agility, and great stamina in her form and through her words. she wasn't really someone he'd pin as an aristocrat. She wasn't plain, submissive or passive; she was the exact opposite, she was fiery, passionate, and more than likely stubborn as a mule.

Jack arrived at his destination, a small cave on the beach, where he laid the beautiful woman on the sand. As her head rolled to the side, he noted a brutal, thick, puckered line across the back of her neck. The scar was obviously from a dull knife; it was jagged and painful looking. He stroked her long, uneven, flaming red hair back from her face, her chocolate brown eyes closed to the world. He noticed her smile slightly with his touch.