Did Jack Sparrow Seriously Just Kiss Me?

SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER!!!

Jack's arm stayed tightly around me while we waited for the battle on board the dauntless to be over. He was looking through the treasures still, holding up a rather lovely diadem to my hairline.

"Where's your sword?" he muttered in my ear.

"Under my clothes." i whispered back. He nodded.

"Good. You’ll need it." i yanked my belt open, revealing the sheath as i pulled it from the waistband of my trousers. I tucked my shirt back in, my belt snug around my waist as i re fastened my coat. I tied my hair back tightly, now ready for a war.

"Jack," Barbossa said, "i must admit, i thought i had you figured out. Turns out you're a hard man to predict." Jack grinned.

"Me, I’m dishonest. Honestly, it’s the honest people you want to watch out for. You never know when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid." he kicked one of the remaining pirates in the back, stealing his sword, and cutting wills ropes. As Will began to deal with several others, jack and i unsheathed our swords in sync, just as Barbossa hurdled towards us. Our swords met at one point.

"Why get the lass involved, Jack? She’ll just get killed." my eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Jack! leg up!" he knew what i meant, as he put one hand under me knee and gave me a boost as i leaped over the undead pirate, landing on my feet with my sword at his back. Barbossa looked at me in awe.

"Who the hell are you?" i laughed, our blades crossing.

"Your worst nightmare. Ha!" and so it began; jack on one side and i on the other, battling it out with the pirate Captain. I landed what would have been death blow after death blow, my size and agility, as usual, an advantage. Suddenly, the three of us crossed blades, mine easily nicer and shiner than either of theirs.

"You're off of the edge of the map, mates. Here there be monsters." he threw us off, aiming for jack's jugular.

"Felicity! Help Will! I can handle Barbossa for the time being and it looks like young turner needs your help!" i glanced over from where Barbossa's sword was slicing towards my own throat, and that will had been knocked off of his feet.

"Aye, Cap'n Sparrow!" i said, and back flipped off of the sidewalk that sloped up the wall of the cave, where they were fighting. i took one of the skeleton’s heads off with one blow, kicking it far across the room as the undead man went to look for it, now leaving will and Elizabeth (who had shown up right on time) to deal with the last two; Will could handle it. I headed back to jack, who was still locked in battle. I rejoined, and barbossa howled in anger.

"Where the hell do you keep coming from?"

"Oh, you know, everywhere." jack preoccupied barbossa for a moment, allowing me to kick him in the back. Jack, not being the best swordsman I’d ever met (no offence to him) was a slight hindrance; i would have already taken barbossa down; and thus, down he went; tumbling down the ravine of gold. Jack and i looked at each other; our bodies took control. He pulled me close to him, pressing his lips to mine in a hungry kiss. His hands gripped my hips, mine winding into his hair. I'd never felt like this before, having the need to have someone so close. We were so wrapped up in each other; we didn’t hear Barbossa approach behind jack and I. barbossa gripped my wrist, pulling me away as he thrust his sword through jack's stomach.