5

Diana was done with mile three before she decided to call it quits and head back to her penthouse. Hermann Park was nearby and perfect for exercising, people watching and duck feeding among other things. She loved the flowers when they were in bloom and the large trees that just called someone to take a seat and journal.

Diana got into the elevator thankful that she was the only passenger when her phone buzzed. It was a text from an unknown number and she was prepared to be spammed.

Unknown: You left so quickly this morning I didn't get to ask you out for dinner tonight. I'm hoping we can rectify that. -G

Diana: Who is this?

Unknown: We both know that you already know the answer to that.

Diana couldn't help but roll her eyes and smile. There he was blasting that energy around. She wanted to play coy. She wanted to have some control in the situation like she always did in every other situation she found herself in, but a nagging part of her advised to let go. That still, small voice said be carefree with a hint of reckless and see what she'd get, so she did.

Diana: Hola Guillermo.

Guillermo: ¿Hablas español? (Do you speak Spanish?)

Diana: Sí. Sin embargo, soy mucho mejor hablando que escribiendo. (Yes. I'm much better at speaking than writing though.)

Guillermo: Fair. Although I must say I'm quite impressed with your Spanish writing. You seem to find new ways of surprising me, Diana.

Diana stepped off the elevator and looked around. "How does he know my name?" She asked herself as she made her way to her door. She opened it up thankful that Malik was nowhere to be found. She wasn't in the mood for his advances mainly because she couldn't explain why she was curving him so hard.

Guillermo: You can thank your precious best friend for answering a few of my questions, including your name.

Diana cursed Sophia out swiftly before setting her phone down. She stripped out of her workout gear and stood in front of the mirror. She wasn't always as confident as she let on and when she got alone and sat in the quiet of her mind certain critiques would happily bombard her.

She knew she wasn't ugly, but she also wasn't Instagram model fine. Her hips were there and her double D breasts had men salivating. Her legs were long, but her thighs were overtly thick and her ass was there but not obnoxious. She heard another chime go off from her phone and looked.

Guillermo: I'm serious about dinner, hermosa (beautiful). I'm sending a package to you this afternoon and I'll have a car pick you up at 5.

Diana was shocked. "Sophia's crazy ass really gave this stranger my address?!" Diana shook her head before hopping in the shower. She toyed with the idea of actually taking Guillermo up on his offer.

She knew it would be crazy to go to dinner with a complete stranger, but that nagging voice said throw caution to the wind and get wild. Diana decided to wash her hair in preparation for tonight. It would give her enough time to do everything to have a nice look for the evening.

Three hours later and her hair was washed, conditioned and moisturized. She set her phone on the vanity as she moisturized her legs and FaceTimed Sophia. "Alright bitch let me have it." Diana tried to make out what she was looking at.

"What are you doing Sophia?" The phone fumbled a bit on her end before Sophia's face came into view. "I was about to get this Mexican dick before you called me." Diana scrunched up her face. "You didn't have to answer."