6

Diana stared at her reflection and was still in awe after ten whole minutes. She wore a strapless Blackwood original black dress with a high slits that was literally made for her. She designed it with the intent of feeling powerful and irresistible after a failed date during her early years of designing.

The dress was bought at a charity auction for $2 million years ago and she'd never heard about it since

The dress was bought at a charity auction for $2 million years ago and she'd never heard about it since. No one was able to get the name of the buyer and she had given up hope that she would ever see one of the very first Blackwood originals that she had made as a standalone designer.

She smelt amazing thanks to the J'Adore perfume and literally looked like a million bucks as she was dazzled in what she knew was $1 million worth of Harry Winston jewelry. Guillermo was doing the most and Diana didn't understand why. They had barely spoken to one another and here he was giving her million dollars' worth of presents.

She heard her phone chime and sighed. She already knew who it was and was nervous. Diana wasn't ready to be face to face with the man that had somehow invaded her dreams. She grabbed the Gucci clutch and rolled her eyes. He made sure to provide everything except underwear further irritating her.

Diana was happy to see it wasn't Guillermo who had text her, but rather the Real Housewives of the Ghetto group chat between herself, Theodore, Malik and Sophia.

Sophia: Drop them pics bitch!

Theodore: Drop them draws too...Willy trying to see something!

Malik: Drop your location – that's all.

Diana laughed at all three of them before taking a sultry selfie of her reflection. She knew Theodore would want to get the full effect of the dress and was eager to know if he'd recognize it.

Sophia would be able to see all the pieces and put together their cost, which Diana knew she'd freak over. She sent the photo and then dropped her location before receiving another text.

Guillermo: Your chariot awaits, mi reina (my queen).

Diana found herself rolling her eyes once more. "What am I going to do with this man?" She asked herself as she threw in her phone, keys, wallet and mace in the clutch. She made her way downstairs and was not surprised to find a stretched hummer limo. "This is ridiculous." The older man smiled at her as she made her way towards him. "Ms. Diana." He bowed before opening the door.

The inside was just as over the top as she expected, but what surprised her was that Guillermo was nowhere to be seen. She made her way to the front and knocked on the partition. "Yes, Ms." The driver said taking off. "What's your name and where's Guillermo?"

She asked looking around at the unnecessary extravagance of it all. "My name is David, ma'am. We will meet Mr. Ortiz at the next destination. Please just relax and enjoy some champagne." She thanked him and then huffed before turning to the bucket of champagne. "Of course, it's Dom," Diana scoffed.