14

Guillermo had managed to change Diana's ticket, so that Gael could fly back with Sophia. Sophia was fine with this as she'd be flying first class regardless. He told them to refrain from joining the mile high club to which they both laughed in his face knowing that was exactly what they planned to do once the seatbelt sign was off.

Guillermo watched as Diana slept peacefully. Sophia informed him that she didn't get much sleep and hadn't for a few nights. He caressed her cheek with a small smile before kissing her lips. He wasn't sure what to do about their fourth date until an unexpected opportunity fell into his lap.

He had various contacts in the music industry and an executive in particular reached out to him for assistance in solving a small problem. Guillermo agreed in exchange for a favor. She had an artist on her roster that Guillermo knew Diana loved and had them flown out to Austin to serenade the couple for date 4.

It was almost time to get ready and Diana was still in a deep slumber. It worried Guillermo a bit because she had been asleep for over eight hours. He wondered why she wasn't getting much sleep and worried that maybe he wasn't doing enough as a suitor to keep her at peace and feeling safe. "What's going on, querida?" Guillermo whispered to her before kissing her awake.

"What time is it?" Diana croaked before wrapping her arms around his neck. "Time for you to get dressed we're going to dinner and a show." Diana smiled widely at him before pecking his lips and getting up.

She was ready in no time thanks to Guillermo's countdown. He appreciated the black number she wore that complimented his already blacked out outfit. He drove them to his Austin villa and smiled at the way Diana appreciated the architecture and landscaping.

"You like it, mi amor?" Diana nodded her head before replying yes. "We can come here whenever you want. I have houses all over the world. You ever want a vacation or a quick weekend trip I'll make it happen." She smiled at him knowing he meant it. Just another thing to add to the Pros list. Diana thought when the blaring fact that he could be a crime lord flashed in her mind.

"What is it, mi amor?" Guillermo watched throughout the drive how her facial expressions would change. There was something obviously bothering her and it killed him not knowing what it was. "Nothing. Just a lot on my mind." Diana didn't want to lie to him and blame her daze on work. Mostly, because she knew he'd see right through the bullshit. She didn't, however, want to talk about it. Spade said he'd get back to her and she'd just have to power through until then.

Diana held Guillermo's hand as he walked her throughout the warm villa. It differed significantly from the modern home he resided in Houston. "I love it here. It feels so warm and welcoming, which lets me know that you had nothing to do with the decorating." Guillermo laughed heartily.

"You got me, mi reina. My mother actually designed this and my San Antonio homes." Diana nodded as she took in the rich colors and paintings. "She has great taste. This looks like the type of house I would build with my future in mind in Houston."

Guillermo stared at her lovingly. "What does that look like, mi amor? Your future." She gave him a small smile before looking back at the décor. "A house like this, but more meditative colors in certain rooms. My husband and I cooking dinner for our 3.5 kids," Diana chuckled. "I would have never taken you for a dog person," Guillermo replied leading her outside to the back patio.

There Diana saw a decorated space with candles and rose petals, as well as, a romantic table set for two. "How did you have time to do all this? Matter of fact, how did you find me and get to Austin so quick?" Guillermo chuckled at her before kissing her knuckles and pulling out her chair.

"I have a staff at all of my homes and it's nothing to call and give instructions." Diana eyed him as she sat down. "I knew where you were because unlike you, Sophia tells her man what she's up to and he tells me whenever my woman is involved." Diana couldn't help but roll her eyes causing him to laugh. "I'm not your woman, William." He reached for her hand and caressed it. "Keep telling yourself that, querida."