20

Diana was up before him and knew he needed the sleep. She tipped toed out of the room to make them some breakfast. She loaded the dishes on a tray and made her way back to the room when she was done only to find him still asleep.

"Poor baby, "she whispered to herself before setting the tray down on the dresser. Diana made her way over to Guillermo and showered him with kisses. "Good morning," he said in his sleep voice that always did something to her. "Good morning, my love. I made breakfast." He smiled at her before looking into her deep brown eyes.

"What did I do to deserve you?" She smiled down at him before pecking his lips. "I could ask you the same question. Now come on! We have to eat." He nodded his head before capturing her lips once more. They enjoyed breakfast and Guillermo filled her in on everything he had learned, which was mainly nothing.

"It's okay, babe. We'll figure this out, but in the meantime, I think the gala will be a great place to start. You said all of the leaders will be in attendance, right?" He nodded his head. "Then we'll just have to read the room. We make our rounds and trust our gut. If we get any bad vibes, we look into it."

Guillermo quite liked her plan and told her so. "My queen is so smart and beautiful and perfect." Diana smiled widely. "Tell me more." He pulled her into him before capturing her lips. She felt his erection against her stomach and moaned. "Do we have time for what you're thinking?" Guillermo chuckled at her. "There's always time for what I'm thinking." He was quick to flip them over as he crashed his lips against hers. He was quite fond of her habit of sleeping commando. It made it so easy to slip inside of her once he rid himself of his boxers.

An hour and a half later and they were taking a shower together. "We have to leave in an hour. I have a meeting out there that I need to attend, but I want you to have fun while I'm gone. I feel like you haven't had much fun since everything happened." Guillermo said as he turned off the water.

They each grabbed towels and began drying off. "I had fun yesterday with my friends and brother." Diana watched as Guillermo's eyes got darker. "Yeah, and did you have fun with Malik while you two were in the bathroom for ten minutes?" Diana rolled her eyes and made a note to curse out Lobo's snitching ass.

"He just had to get something off of his chest. I heard him. I responded. All is well." Guillermo eyed her before nodding. The fact remained that he hated Malik. He knew he wasn't a bad guy, but he had been intimate with Diana and that irked him.

It didn't help that he was so clearly in love with her and any man that coveted what was his was as good as dead. "We're good, cariño. You're mine and I am most certainly yours." Diana said kissing his lips passionately. He smiled down at her before smacking her ass roughly. "Don't you ever fucking forget it." She chuckled at him before moisturizing and getting dressed.

They were in the air in no time and Diana thought it was comical. They ended up taking two planes as Guillermo wanted to ensure that he had enough men with him just in case. Diana played rounds of dominoes and uno with some of the guys and laughed at their sore sportsmanship. When they landed in New York it was as if a switch had gone off and the airplane once filled with laughter was filled with stone cold killers waiting on a command from their leader.

"Remember to be smart and vigilant. You see anything you let me know. Don't ever relax especially with the men from other mafias. Make sure you never forget the number one objective." Guillermo drilled.

"Protect the queen at all costs." They said in unison like the strictest army and Diana was taken back. "Come on, mi reina," Guillermo said as he held out his hand to her. They loaded into the awaiting SUVs and made their way to a beautiful mansion in a very secure and gated community.