𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐌 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐋𝐀 𝐋𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

❝ LA LA LOVE TO DANCE (2010) ❞

Happy new year!! To begin my 2022 work for this little notebook, I have decided to rank another favourite out of Gummibär's albums - La La Love to Dance!

19. Happy Birthday Gummibär

Hmmm... I don't really like this one... I think the lyrics in the verses are very cute but the actual beat is pretty dull, especially the chorus.

18. It's A Great Summer (Club Mix)

I think it's OK, but the deepened vocals make it sound like Gummy himself isn't the one even singing. I do prefer the original, but I don't mind this version as I think the remix of the tune itself is pretty good.

17. Nuki Nuki (Hip Hop High Mix)

I think this is a great remix, I can still see the resemblance of the original much more than "It's a Great Summer Club Mix". I think hip hop is a vibe that really suits the original beat anyways, so overall a cool remix.

16. Cotton Eye Joe

I think the tune itself is a lot funkier than the original, and I always like when Gummy alters the beat of a song to suit his style. The lyrics are interesting, but I understand it's a cover.

15. La La La I Love You (Skaterbär)

I think the lyrics are sweet and Gummy's vocals suit the upbeat tune as he seems to sing in a much higher pitch. I understand the concept of the lyrics as being everyone should be loved, which I think is sweet.

14. Boogie Woogie Dancin Shoes

I think the beat is very funky and gives of kind of like a 90s nightclub vibe. I actually don't know if it's an original or a cover, but either way it suits Gummy's style and can get anyone on their feet!

13. Celebrate (We Want To)