𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐌 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

❝ HOLIDAY FUN TIME (2021)❞

Because it's Christmas I'm going to begin my album ranking chapters, and whole book in general, with Gummibär's newest album, and definitely one of my favourites, 'Holiday Fun Time'.

19. Santa's Little Helpers

I don't dislike it, but it's definitely not my favourite... I don't think there's any emotion in the way Gummy sings it, and he sounds almost miserable. The tune itself isn't very uplifting or anything, so it's a no from me...

18. Xmas Town

It's alright - I think it's entertaining to listen to, bit otherwise quite silly. Maybe it's the unusual music video putting me off the song... I don't mind it, but it's still not my favourite...

17. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

I think it's pretty funky, and a more upbeat version of the famous song. Other than that, it's meh...

16. The Gummy Bear Song (Christmas Ver.)

It's still as brilliant as the original, but it's supposed to be a Christmas version, and apart from a few sound effects here and there, it's basically the original.

15. Santa Claus is Coming to Town

I think it's a pretty joyful tune, and a much more upbeat version of another pretty famous song. Other than that, I don't love it, but I don't dislike it either...

14. Welcome Santa

I enjoy listening to it because the tune is very upbeat and perfect for a little festive boogie haha. I also love the episode it's from, and I was very happy to find out that it would be in an album! The only problem is that it wasn't extended for the album, so is very short!

13. Christmas Jollies Megamix