Bean and soul bonding

4 in 3 days be proud.

Error stared up at Ink and the council. They looked at him horrified when they finally got a chance to see him. The destroyer. They had never gotten a chance to clearly see him before now. He was tiny looked frail but also adorable. It wasn't what they had expected of a merciless murderer.

"Error What do you want?" Ink asked with so much hate. He had just found out that he couldn't create and now his number one enemy is standing in front of him probably to ridicule him.

"Ink I removed your ability to create but also my ability to destroy AU's," error said. He was crying but also had this big smile on his face. He looked so innocent.

"What?" Ink asked. He wasn't mad as much as he was confused.

"Don't you want multiversal destruction?" Ink asked confused. Error looked at him almost ass confused.

"Why would anyone want that?" Error asked his glitchy voice was high pitched and they couldn't help but think that it was cute. Error looked so horrified when he said it.

"Then why did you destroy?" Ink asked.

"Ink there is only so much space in the multiverse and I could feel the multiverse being in pain because there were too many," Error said. Ink looked horrified at Error and so did everyone else.

"What happens if the multiverse is too full?" Blue asked carefully.

"The multiverse will die," Error said. They all looked at him almost horrified.

"If what you are telling is true then..." Classic didn't finish the sentence but no one needed the end. Error looked at them ink walked up to him his expression dark. Error was scared of what the creator would do but he kneeled in front of the tiny destroyer and broke into sobs begging for forgiveness. Error was confused.

"Why should I forgive you you have done nothing wrong," Error said.

"I hurt you and tried to get rid of you," Ink said. Error looked at ink more confused.

"Isn't that normal?" Error asked. Everything stopped. That happened a year ago. Error was cared for by everyone who hurt him and they learned that he was from an extremely abusive AU but he was still quite innocent. He was an absolute sweetheart. He was kind and had accidentally gotten the attention of everyone. They fell for him harder than they would like to admit. Error looked up at Blue with big eyes they were currently making flower crowns. Error's head held the prettiest one of them all which Blue had made. Error smiled and melted the hearts of the 6 sanses that were there. Error tried to make a crown as Blue had but he ended up just making a bracelet. He gave it to Blue who smiled but the others glared daggers at Blue for taking their lover from them. Blue smiled and spun Error around while thanking him. Error smiled and giggled but got a bit dizzy. A few Sanses shared a look and they headed home. It was dinnertime and Error sure was hungry but he wanted to eat alone. He grabbed a plate and went to his room he never ate with them and they didn't know why but they didn't want to pry eighter. Error preferred for mealtimes to be quiet and well the only way he could achieve that was if he was alone. He smiled as he ate the spaghetti that chef had made. Error walked down for another portion. He walked by the dining hall where he heard. Someone compliments him behind his back. It made him blush as he walked into the kitchen. Chef was standing in there as he took out a freshly baked bread from the oven. Chef looked at the little skeleton in front of him and smiled. He took off his mittens.

"So Error did you like it?" Chef asked. Error nodded and held out his plate.

"May I have one more portion?" Error asked Chef smiled took the plate and refiled it. He also cut a slice of the bread and placed it by the spaghetti.