Error jumped into the void: etral edition

Error looked up scared at the tall being in front of him. The being looked down at him with a mix of confusion and concern.

"Who and what are you?" The tall being asked but it was in a language error didn't understand. Then again he couldn't understand any form of communication. The tall being realized just how scared the other was and backed away a bit. It let error get a view of the being. It was a skeleton but much taller than any skeleton he had ever seen before. At least 4 meters. The skeleton had very thin legs and arms but it had the antlers and the hindlegs and feet of a reindeer. What however scared error the most was that the other looked like blue. A skeleton who had backstabbed him and manipulated him so many times. Error looked up and realized it would take the tall skeleton at least 2 steps to get to him. Error bolted running through the forest and sense if the other followed. Thankfully the tall being didn't follow instead he took out a crystal and talked into it telling it what he had found and that he thought they should find him and try and help him. Error found a cave where he sat down and hid. He was scared, unable to feel safe. He sat down unable to calm down. He cried not knowing where he was. He was shaking with stress and fear. Slowly he felt himself calm down. For some reason, he felt safe. Slowly he calmed too, something he hadn't experienced for years. He looked up and saw a tall skeleton like the one before but this one looked like dream. The taller one kneeled and looked down with a soft smile something error had never seen being directed at him. He was still scared in fact it was the strongest feeling in him but the other was comforting in some way. The tall being slowly stretched out their hands trying to grab the smaller ones. Error found the comfort new and didn't trust it. He jumped up and out of the other's reach. The taller was surprised but then smirked.

"There sure is life in ya," He said bolting after Error who used his strings to swing himself forward. The tall dream's long legs of the dream gave him an advantage in speed but Error's size made it both easier and safer for him to quickly change directions and manoeuvre in the cave. He moved faster than the tall dream somehow. Soon however he found himself stuck once again. He was in a small space that the other were too big to get into. Error was out of the other's reach but he was trapped.

"I have them cornered in the maldan cave system," The dream said into a small crystal in the palm of his hand. Error sent out a magic wave from his soul giving him a clear view of the pocket he was in and the part of the cave the tall dream was in. Error sensed spikes in a position that could make him block off dream's path. Error let his strings slither on the floor of the cave that was so dark that he couldn't see. He relied completely on his ability to echolocate and sense natural magic to navigate. His strings tied themselves around the spikes and made a perfect tripwire. Error waited for a few minutes before bolting out of his hiding. The other had expected it but had not noticed his strings causing the dream to faceplant the hard stone that made the floor of the cave. Error ran but when he finally came to the entrance did he realize. The other had called for backup. Three new and tall skeletons were standing right outside the cave blocking the entrance. He also knew that the dream was behind him around 50 meters. He couldn't flee anymore. He had to fight. He quickly wrapped all three in his strings taking them by surprise. He left the cave waiting for the tall dream to exit. He looked straight at error and ignored his defenceless friends. Error soon had him immobilized too. Error was unsure of what to do with the people he had caught. He couldn't keep them trapped forever nor could he free them right then and there and he    didn't        want            to              kill...

The four that were immobilised watched as something changed about the skeleton they had tried to get. He grabbed his head and fell to his knee. He started scratching and clawing at his head cracks were forming and all four stared horrified. One who looked like a tall reaper looked at the other 3 who eventually nodded to him. The skeleton summoned a scythe and cut himself free. He sighed heavily before walking up to the smaller who were still hurting themselves. the grass under him died as he walked to the other and placed a hand on the other shoulder. The coldness emptiness lack of emotion and pain. Error looked up calmed down feeling his instability die his pain die his emotions die but he didn't die. He turned back and looked up at the horrified face of the tall skeleton. Error found familiarity in the other. In the feeling of death. He lunged at the tall skeleton causing him to fall backwards but he sat and held the smaller one in disbelief but that was until it sank in. Someone could hug him and not die. Tears welled up in his eyes and he hugged the other closer. Two things caused him to cry. One was the happiness of holding another living being. The other was because he could see the other's life inside his mind. He saw core memories that belonged to the smaller and he was mortified. He picked up the smaller who had fallen asleep. Error's strings had loosened up as he fell asleep. The other three got down and walked up to the two others with horrified expressions.