Chapter nineteen

A/n: this chapter... *hangs head in shame* so tired so its weird, so rushed since I wanted to get it done, so not what I wanted D:. And its the last chapter D: But there will be a sequel, not sure when I will post it... Its going to be about Nikki choosing... Now for sleep...

What's the worst I could say? Things are better if I stay.”

My Chemical Romance- Helena

Nikki opened her eyes, she laid there for a moment, her body and mind still mostly asleep. Suddenly a shock of realization jolted through her body, she had fallen asleep... Cuddled up to Remus..

A bright blush formed on her face, she had no idea what to do, she didn't want to wake Remus up. But she didn't know how to get up without doing so, and with each passing second she was sure that her blush was getting brighter.

Remus had his arms wrapped around her, his cheek was resting on the top of her head, and he had a content smile on his face as she slept. While Nikki had her head on his chest, making it nearly impossible for her get up without waking him.

“Remus” said Nikki, her voice soft with an embarrassed edge. When Remus didn't respond or move, she bit her lip slightly “Moony.” she said slightly louder the first time, her blush not leaving her cheeks the entire time.

After a short moment, Remus opened his eyes, a smile still on his face. But that quickly disappeared, he let go of Nikki as a blush of his own grew on his face “S-Sorry” apologized Remus, adverting his eyes.

Nikki nodded, her face still bright red “We should go down to the great hall, so we can eat before classes start” she said, not knowing what else to say, what was she to say after waking up snuggling him?

“Yeah..” said Remus, standing up, though he was slightly embarrassed. He was more happy, like he was most of the time when he was Nikki. And he was glad that it was not a dream, that what happened was real.

After Nikki and Remus got changed into their robes, they started their way to the Great Hall “Do you think that James saw?” asked Nikki curiously, she wasn't sure how James would react if he did see it.

“Its Sirius that I'm more worried about.” replied Remus “He won't let us hear the end of it.” he added, frowning at the thought of Sirius' constant teasing about him and Nikki falling asleep together.

Nikki couldn't help but laugh “But, he does that with anything, really” she said “Will be worse once he moves in with my family, I need to get used to it some how” added Nikki, shrugging like it was nothing.

Suddenly, they spotted Peter Pettigrew walking out of the of the corridor in the same direction that James usually bullied. Both Remus and Nikki knew that, so they followed Peter, to see what was going on.

It wasn't until that they got closer that Nikki sighed, it what she figured, James was bullying Severus yet again. But Nikki stopped, but before getting to the circle of people, wondering if she should try and stop it.

“Leave him alone!” shouted Lily from somewhere in the crowd of people, this made Nikki guess that this was a sign just walk away for a change. But just as she turned around, something happened that made her stop dead in her tracks.

“I don't need your help you mud-blood!” snapped Severus, silencing the crowd and making Nikki turn back, with a disbelief look on her face. She never thought that she would ever hear Severus say that.

Everyone was silent for a long moment, no one knew how to react “I can't believe you called me that..” said Lily, hurt obvious in her voice. She shoved her way through the crowd, with tears in her eyes and ran towards the castle.