{3}

We walk through the doors and I immediately go to my section.
"Hey hold up" Jamie catches up fast throwing his hands up into the air.

"Congratulations you brought me to a book store. Now you can good do whatever you want just pick me up around 4" I keep my eyes on the book through to find the r's.

"Hold up who says that I don't wanna buy some books ace?" He steps infront of me and the bookshelf.

"I really don't care what you want to do just don't hover over me while doing it." I turn around the other bookshelf behind us.

"quel que soit le pantalon fantaisie" Jamie mutters throwing his hands off trying to walk away.

"piquer" I roll my eyes and he turns around to face me.

"Your French now?" I ask turning around to face him clicking my tongue.

"We're in the same French class ace." Jamie says as I get another book from the shelf. He takes it square from my amhand stretching out his arm into the air.

"Keep it you might just need it." I roll my eyes slipping through him.

Her read the cover "MATHEMATICS" putting the book back he seems to catch up with me. I turn around to face him making him stop on the top of his toes.

"You can follow me around but no talking." He takes his balance putting his hands behind his back.

"Yes ma'am."

"Strike one." I reply turning my back on him going through the isle of books.

So many stories. Stories of people I'll never know or see again if I pass their book. It's a endless possibilities. One look and it's over. It's extraordinary that with a couple words can change a whole perspective about h-

"So how bout we j-" he interrupts my train of thought.

"Strike two." He sighs getting out of the way to the other book shelf.

I mean who does this guy think he is? He shows up at the same event as me thinking im gonna propose to him at a bookstore.

"Ok I know that your just gonna say 'strike three' but how about you ask me three questions about me self and I'll do the same with you?" He grabs me by the shoulders drawing my attention to him.

"Fine but im asking you questions first. Also strike three" I give a small smile. He grins like a big dog.

I tune back to the display of other peoples lives. "First question. Why did you put a ace card in my bag."

"Possibilities" he answer shortly.

"What possib-" I get caught off from him for the 39th time today

"Be careful ace your gonna run out of questions." He smiles walking over to the bench.
I sit next to give looking at the cover of the books I had in my arms.

"What's your favorite color?" I ask looking back at him. He starts laughing looking at me like I'm crazy.

"What it's a good question! You can tell a lot about a person based off of their favorite color." I start laughing with him.

"I would say grey"
He watches the end of the library as I study his features. I stare at him closely. He looks my at me hidden in his safe embrace.

"When people ask what color your eyes are, what do you say?" I ask looking at his eyes deeply.

"A little bit of everything I guess." He stay in contact with me.

He had a green rim, inner grey and a big spot of gold. A bit of everything.

"My turn, what's your favorite book?" He looks back at the books in my hands.

"I guess a little bit of everything." I shrug flipping one finger infront of the other.

"Favorite color?"

"I would have to say green" I place my books down between us. Leave Aria i look at Jamie waiting.

"Favorite number?"

" wow yours are simple. 4" I stand up picking my books up from the bench and crossing my arms around them.

"Red or white?" Jamie stops me from walking.

"First of all we said three questions. That was four. Also what does that mean?"

"Roses ace. Red or white roses" he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"White. Also strike 4."

Hey guys :) sorry this took so long to write. I've been working on this chapter for the past like 4 days. I'm just so drained for school and everything

:)))))