{4}

The ocean. The most beautiful and horrific thing ever existed.

Countless miles not discovered, countless lives also not discovered. All because of this beautiful and horrific thing.

I feel each grand of sand between my skin, taking step by step leaving my mark. Clueless, happy, and beautiful.

I run between each sand castle that get in my way, longing, running to the ocean.

"Don't go to far Aria!" Comfort. Forgiveness. All in his voice. I turn my head to his ocean blue eyes, his warm smile. My father.

I reach the beautiful and horrific waters. A gust of wind pushes back my hair. Warmth, beautiful. Peace

I feel the water rising to my chest with each step. Blocking out any sound. It was me and the ocean. I started to feel me going on my tip toes to floating.

Keep breathing.

My face goes under. Fight Aria. Fight. I feel my arms give. My body excepts, I sink deeper and deeper.

I could hear my parents voices fade away. I had more fight in me but why use it?

It got darker and darker as I slowly give up shutting my eyelids. My body starts to loose feeling when the top of my fingers tingle.

I slowly turn my head to my father pulling me up to the surface. Fight Aria.
I let go of his hand and swim to the surface. As I watch my father go faint under the surface, he let go. He didn't fight. He fought for me.

"ARIA ARIA" I ignore my mother. You did this Aria. You should've fought.

"ARIA ARIA" my mother shakes my shoulders back and fourth trying to wake me up. I'm in a pool of sweat and tears. My vocal cords hurt.

I flutter my eyes open to my mother panting in Rhythm with mine. I bolt up from my bed. I look into my mothers eyes. Hurt, beautifully horrific.

Her warm touch spreads across my back rubbing around in circles.

She gives me a glass of water and my pills. Refill day, two left to spare.

All of this. All of loosing him, missing him, longing him.

Beautifully horrific.

Short but needed 🙃
Her dad died btw this was like 6 years ago and she has ptsd, she takes pills every time it happens and she's out of pills. That's like it for this chapter, you'll get why later 😛