{9}

MATTEOS POV

she was just so effortlessly beautiful. I watched her from across the hallway, while teodore went on and on about math class.

But I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She laughed like nothing. She smiled ear to ear. Stubborn and amazi-

"Your starring Matteo." He smirks.

"I am not" I give a glance to Theo then back to Aria.

"You're starring."

<<<>>>
French class was always boring since I already know French. My nonna taught me French, Italian, and Portuguese. I'm of course fluent in Italian, but I know French more than Portuguese. Still learning that one.

I basically day dreamed the whole class period. Our French teacher was a old small lady. She was really quiet too.

There was only about 7 kids in this class. We all just listened to the clock ticking each second. Aria was the only one that actually listened to her. She took notes, and was the only funny one in this class.

She listened to her but held up notes to vivian while she was talking. Our teacher never noticed, neither did anyone else.

I always liked to see her smile in this class. She just always looked happy to be here. So I didn't complain. I got to see that smile every day then.

Tick...tick...tick

I rapped my foot along with the clock. When I was about to tap my foot again the bell rang. I walked up to Aria as she put her journals into her bag.

"Hey" I sit on one of the desk as kids come into the door for French 4th period.

"Hello Matteo." She smiles oh so effortlessly. It sure was view watching her smile.

"Could you possibly help me with this class today? I'm not understanding pronouncing a lot of the words." I put my elbows in my knee.

"Yeah sure I have to work at the bakery till 6 today but we can work their after my shift." She puts her back pack around her head and on to her shoulder.

"Sounds great. Bye ace." I wave with two finger flicking off my forehead.

I walk out the door meeting teo. "Tell me you didn't." He says throwing his hands to his sides sighing.

"Oh I totally did." I smirk walking down the hallway.

"What are you thinking? Your almost fluent in French. You don't need help." He says bumping me with his elbow to my side.

"You don't think I know that?" I scoff taking a turn to our next class.

"I think your stupid for chasing after a girl that doesn't remember your name half the time."

"est-ce qu'on dirait que ça me fait quelque chose chatte?"
Does it look like I care twat?"

I sincerely am sorry for how horrible this chapter is but I need to be somewhere and I totally rushed this.