{20}

8:12 am

My eyes flutter open to a blank ceiling. You know that feeling when you first wake up? Like your awake but half your mind is still in the clouds?

I get down from my bed walking across the hall, cracking my back from being sore all night. I twist the silver door knob to all the pillows and blankets on the ground.
And ivy emberson in a starfish position on the bed.

"Hey ivy." She sniffs bobbing her head up to the sound of my voice. "Hey babes. Your drooling" I smile dragging her by her arm.

"Breakfast will be ready in 10!" Mom yells from the other room making ivy slap two hands on her head.
I walk in the kitchen kissing my mothers shoulder listening to the radio play classical music.

"You don't need this crap when you have me" I slap my hand to my heart, clicking the off button on the radio.
I waltz to the piano thinking about which song I'll play today.

My hands just start flowing. Taking the lead. Muscle memory at this point.
"This was my favorite thing to hear you play" Ivy walks into the room looking more refreshed then she did a second ago.

"Hello darling" James smiles giving ivy a kiss. My fingers glide between each key. James sits next to me creating a harmony.
"Ah, my two favorite people." Ivy festered to me and James playing piano together.

"I am offended." Vivian yawns stretching out her arms in destress.
"Ok Aria go get ready. We're gonna go to our old places while James is with Matteo and teodore." Ivy exclaims taking one more sip of coffee slipping into the bedroom.

James going with Matteo and teodore?

I swipe away my thoughts going to pick out what to wear.

9:13 am
The sun was blazing today. We walked through the crowded people of Italy. Different shops and carts. I always loved this part of Italy.
We stopped at the old coffee shop we would always go to, to put frogs in Mrs. Esposito's coffee.

"So why is James with Matteo and teodore today?" I ask trailing back to when ivy started that earlier.
"So, we were only able to fly out James family. So none of his friends. So James is gonna ask one of them to be his best man and grooms men." Ivy stated making all sense now.

"Which one will you think James will pick?" I ask it reeked for her answer.
"Definitely not Teodore especially since he tried to pull that thing in me. So definitely Matteo." I mean it made since.

"And I am secretly hoping for Matteo cause that means you and Matteo would have to walk down the isle together." Ivy smirks bumping me with her shoulder.
"Oh my god I totally forgot I have to do that with him."

"Don't trip. That's all I got."