{13}

arias pov

6:21 pm
I don't really know how it became a thing, but one hang out at the bakery led to all of us going there after our shift every day.

We talked about school, and basically anything. We tried to stay away from family stuff. Just not fun.

It was right after our shift and me, and Vivian's come out of the kitchen metting teodore and Matteo at our table.

"What's gonna happen when someone else sits at this table?" Vivian says as we both sit down at the table.

"I'll have to kindly remove them darling." Teodore smirks his way to viv.

Them two have become quite fond of each other since Teo admitted to hitting her foot. Which still makes me and Matteo laugh to this day.

It's been a few weeks since we all started meeting here. We've gotten to know each other more and everything.

They cool guys, teodore is way cocky, and surprisingly so is Matteo.

"Don't look behind you ace" Matteo immediately grabs my shoulder keeping me grounded.

Teodore looks to the door wide eyed almost looking like he was about to laugh as hard as he could right there and then.

Viv was too focused on a hair that was infront of her forehead that wouldn't work with her.

"What?" I ask turning around before Matteo could stop me.

The two girls that said this bakery didn't know what we were doing.

"Viv..." I whisper slowly seeing Vivian already out of the booth racing towards them.

"anche se hai detto che questo posto era sopravvalutato?
Thought you said this place was overrated?"
Vivian leans on the end of a booth right next to where they were standing.

"di nuovo tu."
You again
The the tall lady puts her hand on her hip.

"no dip sherlock io lavoro qui."
No dip Sherlock I work here.

"questo posto è ancora orribile. ma al mio amico piace. quindi lo tollero."
this place is still horrible. but my friend likes it. so i shall tolerate it.

"Oh I know you did not just say that you-" before she could finish her sentence she was being swooped up on teodores shoulder.

I elbow Matteo in the side. "Very original of him."
I smirk.

"Got it from me I guess." He flashes a smile towards my way, as Vivian fought back teodore bu punching his back from behind as hard as she could.