{6}

I walk through the isle with my tiny peice of paper with everything I needed to get. Jamie walked one step behind me the entire time talking my ears off.

"So I was born here in Italy and so were my parents but they both are lawyers, so I only ever see them during holidays. They live in America. I live with my grandma and my little brother Elliot. I have a sister may but she lives in America with her us and and her kid Ellie. Don't get me wrong they aren't bad parents. I always catch me calling nonna, mom. But we laugh it off. I was raised speaking Italian, but everyone at school spoke both so I learned English."
And he went on and on. I shared a chuckle here and then hearing his stories.

"When my mother was 19 she saved up and took a trip to Italy. She fell in love with my dad, she got a lease on the bakery down the street, and had me here. My dad died 6 years ago. I have a older sister ivy. She lives in London getting a degree in art. I've lived here my whole life. Grew up with English, learned Italian so I knew how to get around places." I explained turning around to him.

He had a warm smile plastered across his face. I smile dally turning back around grabbing the lettuce.

"Didn't you say you came here for things too? Or did I imagine that." I ask counting how many cucumbers I got.

"Uh- yea yea I did..." he grabs a block of cheese. "I'm making cheee cheese soup!" I laugh hysterically to him trying.

I go away from the cart to the other side of the isle to grab the strawberry's. When I turn back around I see Jamie across the isle running with the cart.

"Sorry ace! You gotta catch up!!" He yelled at me turning to the next isle.

"What the heck Jamie! I needed to put the strawberries in the cart! I start running looking through each isle waiting for him to pop up out of nowhere.

I see his blonde hair sticking up from behind the bread stand with the cart full of vegetables too.

"Huh I wonder where Jamie could be." I put my hands behind my back putting one foot infront of the other dramatically.

Jamie pops up from the stand. "HA!" He yells climbing into the shopping cart. I scoff grabbing the cart by the handle, and start running with the cart.

Jamie throws his arms up in excitement. "WOHOO never thought I'd see you having fun" he yells. We were both laughing going past everyone. Not caring who stared.

I stop our track as we both start hysterically laughing. His smile lit up any room. He grinned ear to ear. We were both almost on the ground.

"Well ace where to next?" He asked smirking.

"Have you ever been to Lorenzo's?" I smiled turning the cart around in circles making him laugh even more.

"Enlighten me ace."

🚗💨💨 I'm so tired and Wattpad keeps saying that all my photos links aren't valid 🤨