n⁰ 9

Less then a few days later, professor chaos struck again. "Alright boss, eveyeones inplace" super Craig said down the phone, leaning against the wall next to mosquito who was making small, nervousbuzzing noises.

The two were standing at the front door of a large business office block, preparing if anyone does end up walking in.

"Good" Professor chaos smiled, standing in a large room, looking out of a window the same length as the wall on the  twenty-first  floor of said building. His hand on his hips and saw floods of cop cars speed's towards the building they were stationed in.

Human kite was standing on the roof of the tall building, chewing the inside of his cheek.  He knew toolshed and his group were gonna be here soon, and was nervous for the arrival of tooshed.

Fast pass was with the kite 'villan' "A-are you ready for this, hu-human kite?" The brown haired male asked.

The team planned this to be the final fight. Fight while Mysterion wasn't here. Even though butters was happy when Kenny said Mysterion was going to be back, he knew that he was most likly not going to come.

What did Kenny know?

"Yeah," human kite nodded his head, looking back at his team mate "we're going to win this"

"I agree, i-im glad w-we won't have coon here to stop th-this plan" fast pass commented, human kite agreed.

"It will be thanks to him we will win this fight"

"I-i almost feel bad" Jimmy joked.

Soon human kites phone went off, he picked it up "hey"

"Let's go" is all professor chaos said before hanging up.

The villans knew that he went, fast pass moved quickly to the energy supply of the building, stopping any electricity to work, cutting of singal for the cops also.

They had informed the public that they had all filled the twenty story building with bombs and flammable substances and not to mention the other things.

Of course, that was mostly a lie to lour to get the others here. However, they did have set traps to catch these hero's, unmask them to the town. And to make sure they come, they sent a threat, hoping the hostages they had in the same room as butters.

This is what made the villans the villans however, they were sneeky and dangerous. Ideas copied from coons mistake and animes that mosquito had watched.

There was lines of cop cars now surrounding the building, professor chaos had felt his adrenaline rush through him, his brain thinking if the simsons had thought of something like this before, and if they had. Fuck them.

If the villans didn't win this fight, Butters knew  that he would be unmasked by the hero's and also be grounded by his dad. He was more scared of being grounded then he was being arrested. Ironic.

Super Craig let out a small huff, walking slowly to where he was ment to wait, patrolling the first ten floors of the building, looking out for the hero's.

mosquito stayed on the bottom floor, occasionally going the basement. Fast pass did the higher ten floors, doing the job better then super Craig. Really, super Craig just waited for wonder tweek to show up, so he could hug his small boyfriend and do nothing else for the rest of the night.

Helicopters flew close to the building, but none of them were able to land on the roof with human kite stationed there. A bright light from the air craft shone through the windows, making Professor Chaos visible.

"We have you ten minutes to hand the hostages and your selves over" a cop threatened through a microphone. Professor Chaos just laughed, he was going along with this plan no matter what anyone says.