14) Fights and Reunions

*Brandon's pov*

From the moment I saw the two I knew. These two aren't normal and I was right.

The water mage was a tough fight but let me back up a bit before a this happened and god I wish I didn't send Kit, Bryan and Devin out.

-a little earlier-

"Brandon! Brandon!" Kit called coming into my office with Bryan.

"What do you want?" I asked looking at them and I realized Devin was behind them.

"We wanted to go out by the beach and test a couple of things we already gave Devin full details and he agrees." Kit said holding her notebook.

"....fine just don't get into too much trouble and don't let anyone see Devin." I said and Kit and Bryan ran out with such enthusiasm with Devin.

I sighed as I continued paperwork until who knows how long but rumbling was felt and I knew it wasn't natural and I got up and walked out of the office as my name was called and I jumped down to see two people. I watched David get harshly hit my a rock spike as one of them yelled him.

Ritchie called for me and I came next to him and looked at the two before me. On was wearing a sort of Toga like outfit the other wore more combat flexible clothes.

My eyes met the eyes of the toga outfitted one and he glared with a growl as some of his teeth showed and they definitely were fully human. Sharp forward teeth, and his blue eyes were like animals.

Before I could fully realize it the combat one clearly a master of some earth magic made a stone wall separating me and my brother.

"Brandon, Ritchie's already started a fight with the earth guy." Marshie yelled from the second floor

"That's ok. I have one to deal with." I said looked and the blue eyes before me.

"Where is he?" Blue eyes asked

"What do you mean?" I asked before he suddenly showed up right next to me and hit me.

I shook my head and looked at him.

"Well there goes your free hit." I said as I went airborne but then suddenly water grabbed my leg and dragged me down.

"Your not going anyway until you tell me what I want!" He yelled

"Well if you told me what your looking for I could help out but seeing as you attacked us first. I don't feel obligated to tell you anything." I said and that just made him angrier.

When I looked at him a bit more I noticed that he had a headband that was made up of many things you would see in the ocean. Before I could think much of it he attacked and I blocked him using the air as I got the other water on me off.

Clearly a water mage I sent air spears at him and dodged. However his skills were lacking. He wasn't fast so hitting him a couple of times wasn't hard.

He got a few scratches and I'm hoping to knock him out so I can question him but then he spoke again.

"Where. Is. My. Brother!?" He yelled as his eyes suddenly changed to yellow and his power increased and water bullets shot past me.

I moved only to be almost hit by a swinging earth spear but then it got stopped.by David but the mage Ritchie was fitting broke the idea then turned and threw the rock at David barley missing him as I had move it a bit with wind. Although now our kitchen is slightly wrecked.

Then I saw that it wasn't just two. There was three. The third one looked a bit timid but I didn't get to see much as I got hit twice by water.

"Your persistent." I called down to the water magem

"You won't answer me!" He yelled and I decided to get in close and I grabbed him slamming him into the guild wall and he coughed before looking at me a smirked.

"Holding someone by their neck huh. Kinky." He said which threw me off as he kicked me and I slid back as rain started to fall.

He looked up before smiling and walked out letting the scales show and I knew immediately what they wanted.

This was a merlin and a powerful one. His speed increased so much in the rain making me want to change the weather to clear but it was a bit later I heard the wall crumble and I got kicked back.

I saw Ritchie on the ground in the rubble getting up but them I got kicked in the back and I landed right on top of my brother.

We both managed to get up and the guild members looked slightly scared as the blue/golden eyes merlin stepped forward.

"Now I won't ask again. WHERE IS MY BROTHER!" He yelled.

"You mean Devin." I said standing up and the third one came out.

"You know where he is?" He asked shuttering a bit.

"Yes I know where he is." I said standing up and my brother looked at me.

"Then tell me." Blue eyes said. And yes they are blue eyes again not golden.

"Wait before anything I have a question for you guys." Ritchie asked then glared at David who walked over with pants on, thank god for that.

"What is it?" Earth mage asked

"Do any of you have the name Mario." Ritchie asked and earth mage looked a bit shocked and he looked at Blue eyes.

"My name's Mario." He said his gold brown scales shimmered in the rain.

"Devin mentioned you." Ritchie said

"Where is he?" Mario asked

"He's with Bryan and Kit. Don't worry he's completely safe." I said

"Where are they?" Blue eyes asked

"Lucas!" I heard as I looked over to see Devin, Bryan, and Kit walking through a door in the earth wall.

"Devin?" The Merlin's said and immediately blue eyes or Lucas ran twords Devin.

"Devin! Your ok!" He yelled as he hugged Devin. He was taller then Devin and Devin hugged them tightly.

Bryan and Kit walked over to us after closing the door and I cleared the weather to get a better look at the group.

Everyone in the guild was looking at the group Devin looked extremely happy.

"You have no idea how worried we were. We almost gave up on looking for you." Lucas said crying.

"I'm sorry." Devin said hugging them.

"Prince." Mario said kneeling down and held up a crown almost exactly like Lucas's and I realized that Lucas was also a prince. Kinda figured that when he asked for his brother Devin though.

"Mario...thank you and I'm so happy to see you doing well. I'm sorry for ever scaring you." Devin said taking the crown.

"Please don't leave again." The timid one said

"I'm sorry Jakey I hope your doing ok yourself." Devin said

"Alright introductions may be needed as well as the repair of our guild." Ritchie said

"How about you three go first since you attacked first." I said

"Jakey, guard in training."

"Mario guard of the palace."

"Lucas, first prince of Atlantis."