Chapter 6

As Harry packs up his bag, his head pounds in pain from the crying he did not to long ago.

He felt slightly happy that he could finally go home. He wanted to be just cry into his mothers shoulder.

Everything happened way to fast. One second everyone was joking around, the next everyone was going against him.

Not wanting to have to run into any douche bags he put his binder away slowly.

"Mr. Styles, may I have a word with you?" Mr. Tomlinson asks when there is only him and Stephanie left in the room.

"I'll be right outside." Stephanie touches her friends arm and grabbing her bag.

He nods and watches her walk towards the door.

"Im sorry for being late today. I promise for now on I will be on time to class and I won't use my phone is class." Harry begins to worry that he will get a detention or be suspended.

He starts breathing heavily, not knowing what to do.

"Harry. Harry. Please calm down." Louis rushes to his side, leading him towards a chair near his large desk.

"Don't worry about that Harry." The teacher says after he calms. "I wanted to talk to you because I am worried about you."

Harry looks at him with furrowed eyebrows. Why would he be worried about him, he was only his student.

"I heard the kids comments Harry. I saw your face." After a moment he continues. "What happened?"

A minute passed by before Harry had the courage to respond.

"During the weekend... I-I came out to m-my supposedly best friend. Today he to-o-old the whole school." He struggles to get through the sentence.

"Oh I see." Mr. Tomlinson said with a sigh.

"Then my real best friend got into a fight with me ex-best friend and now hes probably suspended just because he was sticking up for me."

Harry didn't know why he was telling his teacher everything but it did feel kinda nice to be able to let it all out.

Thinking about it he realizes how inappropriate this is.

"Erm... Mr. Tomlinson, I'm sorry. I'll just go." He attempts to stand but the teacher stops him.

"Hey. Just sit down and breathe some more. And just call me Louis right now." Harry nodded

Louis. Harry thinks. Hmm, the delicate name fits his small structure.

"Can I tell you something, Harry?" Louis asks. Nodding again he listens attentively. "I was teased for the exact same thing about six years ago. Til I went to college and people didn't know."

Hes gay?! Harry wonders. Never in a million years would he have guessed he was gay!

It was probably the fact that all the girls loved him and he wouldn't have came to the conclusion of him being gay.

Louis begins to laugh. "Yes Harry, I'm gay. So I understand what you're going through."

Harry just smiled. It made him feel better. It made him feel... normal. He wasn't the only one.

"Harry if you every need someone to talk to, for anything. Call my cell phone." He writes down some digits, handing it to Harry.

"Are you sure, Mr. Toml-" He was cut short by Louis.

"No no no. Call me Louis." He laughs.

"Are you sure, Louis?" Harry also laughs.

"Yes I'm sure. Call at anytime. Except during class." Standing up the two males walk towards the door.

"Erm... Thank you Louis, so much." He scratches the back of his neck nervously.

"No problem Harry. Remember call anytime, okay?" He pats his student on the shoulder.

Pushing against the door Harry tries to clear his head.

Immediately he sees Stephanie sitting on the floor, messing with her phone.

"What did he want?" She stands to her feet.

"Oh just wanted to make sure I wasn't late again." He didn't know why he was lying to her.

But telling her what happened in that class room felt weird.

And honestly, he liked having a secret with Louis.

----------------

HELLO LOVELY'S!

HOW MANY OF YOU FEEL BAD FOR HARRY?

THANKFULLY THE FANDOM DRAMA IS SLOWLY DYING DOWN BUT HOPEFULLY LARRY WILL DO SOMETHING GAY SOON!

ILYSM

-Larissa ❤