Chapter 9

By the time Harry was alone long enough to check his text, it was eleven o'clock at night.

Niall had stayed for dinner, then they ended up watching The Maze Runner. Gemma giving commentary about how hot every character was.

Quickly undressing himself down to his boxers. Pulling his white sheet over his chest, but leaving one leg out so he wouldn't become to hot at night.

Getting comfortable, he grabs his phone from the bed side table.

From Louis:
I knew you would need a friend right now. -Louis.

He was right, Harry would need a friend right now. Yes he had Stephanie but seeing as he lost everyone else, he wanted both Niall and Stephanie with him more now then ever.

Smiling Harry responds,

Either way, thank you. :)

Not expecting a reply he sets an alarm to wake up the next day.

About to plug his phone in, the device vibrates.

From Louis:
I can see you are a slow texter. Haha.

Deciding that texting was better then sleep, he explains why it took him so long to reply.

They carry on the conversation learning more and more about each other. Harry had learned that Louis had insomnia and probably wouldn't sleep till two in the morning.

Louis was also able to have Harry confess some details in his personal life. How his family accepted him for who he was and how grateful he was for it.

The whole time the two talked, Harry never felt awkward about the fact he was texting his teacher. It was as if he was texting an old childhood friend.

By about half past twelve, Harry received a text saying,

From Louis:
You have school tomorrow. Go to sleep. Sleep well Harry.

Eyes slowly closing, he replys,

Sleep well Lou. H. x.

~~~~

FOLLOW ME ON MY INSTAGRAM @FULLOFLARRY

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

MAYBE ILL UPDATE AGAIN BEFORE FRIDAY. IDK

ILYSM

-Larissa