Chapter 14

"Well we should hang out more sometime." Luke speaks to Harry after a long day at the mall. After the group had went to Starbucks, the split up into smaller groups.

Michael and Stephanie went to the arcade, laughing at the littlest things.

Ashton, Calum and Niall stayed at the food court... the whole entire time.

Harry and Luke just went window shopping, looking inside every few stores, never really finding anything that caught there intrest.

"Oh yeah, just give me a ring sometime." Harry smiled.

The two were currently walking towards the food court to meet their other five lads.

"I see Michaels hair." Luke laughs when he spots his friends signature hair.

Walking closer they are able to see the whole group had been sitting at a table with ten chairs. Next to Stephanie sat a five foot tall teddy bear.

"What's with the bear?" Luke sits next to Michael.

"Her name is Aurora, Mikey won him for me." Stephanie blushes, quickly turning into a tomato as the group 'Awe's at the cuteness of the couple.

Pulling his phone out, reading that he has two missed text messages.

One from his mom asking for him to pick up Parmesan cheese from the store.

The other text from Louis.

"Hello love, how are you?"

The use of the nick name making him smile and his heart to beat faster.

He types back quickly, then puts his phone into his front pocket.

"Hey Luke!" Ashton yells, accidentally geting everyone elses attention on the process. "What did you and Harry do the whole time?"

"Window Shopping." Luke glares at Ashton.

Calum stiffles his laugh, looking as if he is going to explode.

Okay... Harry thinks as Michael changes the subject.

~~~~

sorry for late update.

picture of 5sos on side.

have a good day!

-Larissa