Chapter 17

Fuck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Did you hear me Louis?" Liam's usual tender voice escalates. "Who the hell is Harry?!"

"I - Um... he is um." Louis stutters, trying to grasp on to any excuse he can think of.

"And don't you dare think about lying to me." Liam adds.

"He's my boyfriend?" Louis states as a question.

Liam continues to stare daggers into Louis. Definitely not satisfied with his answer.

With a sigh Louis decides to just tell Liam the truth. "My student."

Louis knew this might happen, he just hoped that Liam would have a some-what good reaction about it.

Slowly Liam sat onto the now damp couch.

"God Louis. You know what happened last time." Placing his face into his hands. "How old is he?"

"I thought we weren't going to speak of that again?"He stops for a moment before trying to explain. "And he's eighteen so its perfectly legal."

"Not when he's your high school student!" Liam fights back. "For bloody sake Louis!"

"Can't you see I'm happy?!" Louis finally decides to fight back. "Why can't you be happy for me?"

"I am happy that you're happy. I'm just disappointed." Liam stands up next to Louis, rubbing his arm.

Louis chuckles at that.

You can't be happy and disappointed at once. It contradicts itself.

Reasons not to tell anyone: They begin to say crazy shit.

"How are you happy and disappointed?" Louis still chuckles.

"I am disappointed at the fact you are dating a student. I'm happy that you found someone who is making you happy." Soon Liam come to the conclusion that this is making Louis distraught. His eyes puffy. Really to pool over with tears. His bottom lip trembling.

He hated seeing Louis sad. It brought up bad memories.

Before Louis and Liam moved, he had promised Louis' family he would look after him. Louis maybe older but he was still a child at heart.

Stretching his arms out, he embraces his best friend into a hug.

"Invite him over. I need to meet this boy who is worth risking your job for."

Louis give him a look as if saying, 'what are you going to do?'

Liam laughs, "I promise to be nice."

Louis nods in content and grabs his phone from the couch, texting the one person he had dreams about the night before.

~~~~

wanted to update early for you guys.

ill probably update late on Friday night.

ily guys.

-Larissa