Chapter 5

Harry had soon discovered that trying to silently crying is very hard.

The librarian had come to see what the noise was and then walked away noticing he must not have wanted to talk to anyone.

He stayed in the library for the whole of fifth period, not in the right emotional state to face anyone.

He could already imagine all dirty looks he will receive, all of the hateful comments he will hear.

All Harry felt like doing was crawling into a hole and cry.

But to Harry's misfortune, there was no more tears to cry. He was numb and didn't feel anything but pain.

He pulled out his phone and saw a text from Stephanie.

U probably don't wanna talk to anyone rn but i wanted to tell you that Niall and Zayn started fighting. They r both in principles office. x.

Shit. Harry thought, Niall will be suspended and its all his fault.

He picked himself up, wiped his eyes and walked to sixth period. Thankfully, the last class of the day. English.

The bell has already rang a few minutes ago so he was already late.

He was already on probation with Mr. Tomlinson, this will probably earn him a lecture.

He reaches the classroom and before he pulls open the door, he takes some deep breaths.

Finally managing the courage he swings open the door.

Mr. Tomlinson stops talking and looks over to the door, as does all the students.

Right then everyone starts whispering.

"The homo decided to come to class." A voice loudly says, everyone laughing.

Harry looks to his feet and walks to the desk.

"Aw was the faggot crying?" A different voice says.

"Enough! The next person who says one hateful comment will have two Saturday detentions, with me!" Everyone silences when the teacher threatens. "I will make you clean every single piece of gum of these desks."

Everyone looks around the room to see if anyone will say something. Nothing.

Stephanie touches Harry's arm and whispers in his ear. "Ignore them." He nods his head and pulls his binder of his back pack.

Mr. Tomlinson begins to teach again. Every few minutes taking a glance at Harry.

And his heart ached for him. A student of his was sad.

He wanted to become a teacher because he wanted to make a difference and shape the young minds that will be our next generation.

It sounded cliche but, thats what he dreamed of.

Continuing to teach he thought of what he could do to help Harry.

~~~~~

YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE. SORRY ITS SO SHORT. MY HEAD HURTS SO I COULDN'T THINK OF A BETTER ENDING.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

ILYSM

-Larissa