Chapter 16

"Louis, get up." Liam shakes his roommate from his deep slumber.

Even though him being a insomniac, it took an army to wake him. That is only if he actually got to sleep.

Deciding to pull out the big guns, Liam grabs a large cut of warm water and a pillow to protect himself.

He stands behind the couch with the pillow in front of his face and the cup prepared to dump.

With a splash he ducks down, not wanting to receive the wrath of Louis Tomlinson.

"What the fuck?!" A now fully awake voice courses through the home.

Timidly, Liam stands. "I tried to wake you."

Louis stares at him for a moment before letting out a deep breath. "Whatever."

"Whatever?" Liam questions. "No sassy remark? No 'I hate you'? No punching?"

"Nope."

"Um.. Okay." Liam still on edge. Knowing Louis will get his revenge somehow.

After a moment Louis announces he will be taking a shower. Leaving the water all over for Liam to pick up.

"Little ass fuck face." Louis mumbles halfway to toilet.

Liam chuckles, grabbing the wet blanket, folding it to take down to the washroom later.

With a thud, Louis' phone falls out of the blanket. Out of habit, Liam presses the home button.

On the Lock screen is a message,

From Harry ❤:
Good Morning

Liam takes quick notice to the heart and kissing emoji.

Is Louis dating someone?
Who the hell is Harry?

Yes, he knew Louis was gay but why wouldn't Louis tell him he was dating someone?

They always told each other everything.

Wanting to know more he typed in Louis pin number for his phone. '2580' the same numbers for three years.

Reading through the conversation for several minutes he could easily come to the conclusion that Harry is Louis' student.

"You have class tomorrow."

"What was the homework?"

"See ya tomorrow, Mr. Tomlinson."

Coming back to reality, Liam hears the shower turn off.

A minute later Louis comes out with only jeans on and a towel drying his hair.

"Louis, who is Harry?"

~~~~~

haha cliff hanger . I'm such a bitch.

-Larissa