Chapter 12

"The feeling is mutual." Harry says back to Louis.

Slowly, his lips turn to a smirk as he gets up from the desk he was sitting on and walking to Harry.

He takes one strap from Harry's backpack and places it from his back to the floor.

Licking his lips he grabs Harry's waist, pulling their body's together.

"Do you know what I have been wanting to do for a long time now?" Louis questions, not breaking eye contact with the curly haired boy.

"I think I have an idea." Harry bites his lip, trying to be as seductive as possible.

Harry leans his head in closer, inch by inch. Louis gravitating towards him through instinct.

"Kiss me." Harry whispers, only a few centimeters from those pink full lips he has desired to touch with his own since the first day of school.

Louis complies instantly.

Their lips move together perfectly. Neither wanting to break apart.

Grabbing Harry's ass, Louis places him on the desk he was previously on, deepening the kiss.

Harrys tounge licks the other set of lips, asking for permission to enter. Deciding to be a tease, Louis denies the request.

Frustrated, Harry works his hand up his body to the back of Louis head. Tangling his finger in his hair, he slightly pulls.

Louis moans, Harry taking the chance to let his tounge wonder. Harry smiles against the other mans lips, knowing he won.

Needing a break for air, the both pull away.

"That was fun." Louis chuckles.

Harry's smile turns to a frown and backs up a little.

"What's wrong?" Louis realizes his change in attitude.

"You could get fired, or worst! You could get arrested!"

"I already thought about that. As long as we keep this a secret." He points back and forth between himself and Harry. "Everything will be fine."

Harry nods in agreement. "I need to get to my friends now, or they will worry."

"Okay. I'll text you." Louis sighs, not wanting Harry to leave.

The two say there goodbyes and give each other a peck on the lips.

Both missing the other one instantly.

----

"A Grande double chocolate frap with extra whip cream. And also a Grande strawberries and cream." Michael, Stephanies boyfriend orders at Starbucks for both himself and her.

"Aw you knew my order." Stephanie blushes.

The group, which included; Stephanie, Harry, Niall, Michael, Luke, Calum, and Ashton, had all met at the mall.

They all knew each other but didn't tend to hang out, outside of school settings.

But, the two groups decided to join because of Stephanie and Michaels relationship.

After everyone orders there drinks, they all sit at a big round table.

Michael and Stephanie in a focused conversation, Niall and Calum arm wrestling with Ashton as the Referee, and Harry and Luke just sitting silently.

"They're a cute couple, don't you think?" Luke whispers towards Harry.

"Sorry what?" He asks not really thinking about what Luke was saying.

"Oh just saying they are a cute couple." He repeats.

"Definitely! And I know Michael will be good to her, because he knows he will have to go through Niall and me if not." Harry laughs.

"Yeah. He's a good lad." Luke confirms.

"Glad to hear." Harry whispers, staring at the couples interactions.

~~~~~

Yasss! Big Larry moment!

-Larissa