Chapter 11

"Harry, I need to speak with you after class." Harry hears a voice speak over the many teenagers voices in the room.

He looks to the front of the room to see Louis leaning against the wall, hands in his pockets. Louis had allowed the students to just talk for the rest of the period.

Harry nods his head in agreement. Turning his attention back to Stephanie and Niall.

"Do you know what that is about?" Niall asks.

"Oh um, no. I don't know." Harry scratches the back of his neck.

"Okay well anyway, we are meeting Michael and some of his friends at the mall at 3:30 today. Kay?" Just the thought of Michael makes Stephanie blush and smile like an idiot.

"Oooohhhh somebody's in loooove!" Niall drags out the O in love. Making smooching sounds with his lips.

"Shut up!" She pushes his arm.

A loud ring interrupts the trio, dismissing all the students from school.

"Just meet us at the front of the school." Stephanie nudges Harry before she leaves to see her new boy toy.

Now Louis sits on top of one of the small desks near the front of the class, feet on the seat, eyes wondering around, not looking for anything in particular.

"Uh you wanted to see me?" Harry voices, slightly over a whisper.

Minutes pass before Louis finally looks at Harry in the eyes.

"You fascinate me, Harry."

"Wha-" Harry gets cut short.

"Just... just let me finish." Louis sighs before he continues. "Ever hour of the day I find myself wondering what you're doing. While we are texting I start to flirt."

Harry nods to show he is listening.

"I like you Harry. And I need to know how you feel." A whisper escapes Louis mouth.

Harry had never in a million years would have thought that Louis would ever utter those words.

Already knowing the answer Harry smiles and replys, "The feeling is mutual."

SORRY FOR LATER YOU UPDATE.
HOW DID YOU LIKE ENDING?

ILYSM

-Larissa