Chapter 1 (Old)

It's been 8 years since I re-enter... Uhh... Correction, enter this world because the different history from mine. What I didn't anticipate was the current year that I'm living in, 1997...

To think that I am living 25 years from the year that I'm from... Is that even how you phrase it? Anyway, I guess I should 'introduce' myself.

My name is Suzuki Shin or Shin Suzuki, born on January 21st, black hair, pale white skin. I was from the year 2022 before I died from overworked and reincarnated into the year 1989. A former inventor that made multiple massive breakthrough within my years.

Unlike any isekai protagonists in novels or animes, I don't exactly have any 'unique' power, but my knowledge from my first life is extremely useful here.

However, the downside of my knowledge is the fact that I have to go to... School... Ugh... Having the soul that is somewhat 30 years old, died and got turn into an 8 years old kid that need to go to school... It was so... freaking boring in class.

Obviously, the kids there would try to be friend with me immediately because I'm one of the 'smart kid' in class. I could just ignore what the class is doing and still able to answer the question from the teachers with ease. Then again, that doesn't stop me from inventing more techs that I can use in the future.

Right now, I'm currently living with my aunt May since my mother and father in this world are always busy with their job across countries. I don't really mind since I used to live alone back then.

However, what I didn't anticipate on coming home from school today... Was the three people that are sitting in the living room alongside with May, chatting.

"Uhhh... What's going on...?" I raise my voice for May to notice me.

"Oh! Shin, you're home early. I was talking to Mister Raiden, Miss Lieserl and Miss Frederica about your application."

'Application? What?'

I looked over to the blue and red hair girls. The red hair looked at me in disbelief and looking back and forth between me and the blue hair next to her. Only for the blue hair to replied with a simple nod...

"Suzuki-kun, it's about time we met." The man with purple-ish hair spoke up.

'This just confirmed that I'm in some sort of book/anime/game didn't it?'

"You've been getting my emails right? We've talked about your project and the scholarship online. Now I'm here to see you alongside with my coworkers." He said with a blink at the end of his sentence.

"Uhh... Yeah...?" I said with a weak nod...

'This man is going to owe me a favor.'

"I approved. So now we're in business." He said while lifting the cup of tea to drink... Uhhh... Correction, a mug of tea to be exact.

"Hold on, what did I applied again? I forgot."

"You forgot? The ME Corporation or Massive Electric Corporation that's from me. You submitted a core data that had helped us a lots during our works. So, I want to talk to you directly." He said with another wink, taking a sip from the tea.

"Why didn't you tell me you applied for ME corp?" May let out a confused expression.

"Uhhh... It's because I thought you would like surprises. So I- uhhh I kept everything in secret and ready to reveal it to you." A blunt lie.

'Sorry May, but I also have absolutely 0 clues on why's the CEO is here.'

"Suzuki-kun, would you mind if me and my coworkers could talk to you in private? I would like to discuss something with you and we'll introduce to each other when we're there." He said while looking back at his 'coworkers' and receive a nod.