Chapter 24 (Old)

Siegfried could only watch the S-Rank Valkyrie as the metal plate of the pillar held him down. Although it hasn't been long since he's been like this but...

IT FEELS LIKE HE HAS BEEN DANGLING ON THE PILLAR FOR 30 MINUTES!

The Kaslana mentally sighed as he watched his wife fighting his daughter... Definitely not a great way to put it...

Ducking under the flame that was thrown at her as the flame burned the metal plate that the S-Rank had once used as a bait for the lightning attack from earlier, disconnecting it from the floor.

The Valkyrie saw it as a chance as she took the broken metal plate and spun it around her in a playful manner, pushing off any flame that come at her almost effortlessly.

To others, it may look like she's spinning the metal plate as a means to push away the flames... However, the Kaslana saw something else...

"I married to a Goddamn beauty."

...Wait... hold up... that line wasn't in the... never mind.

However, despite being amazed at the S-Rank Valkyrie, he needed to help her in some way...

Looking around the floor for something that could help him, the Kaslana saw a familiar golden spear that the midget had dropped earlier...

There was always this odd ability within the weapons that were made from Soulium... If ones were to call for that specific weapon that is yours, it will come to you...

Opening his palm as he tried to call the spear... Even though he isn't the weapon's owner, it wouldn't hurt to try at least...

"Come on... Come here..." He said while making sounds like he was calling for his pet. "Juda, come on... Come to daddy..." Despite his efforts, the lance did not move one inch...

But he nearly cringed himself not at the fact that the lance did not even attempt to move... but it was his personal weapon, slowly grinding its way on the wall in a slow manner as it turn the barrels at his head.

He could've sworn that he saw that his own weapons were angry at him for some reason...

"Heeeeyyyy... There you are... I was just calling for you..." Sieg in the most obvious to indicate a lie of course... He swears these Divine Keys have minds of their own sometimes...

"Can you like... umm... help me?" He said while giving the guns a weak smile... Only for both of the guns to fall flat on the metal floor almost as if they ditched him...

"Okay... guess I am a terrible owner then..." He said as he stared blankly at his weapon...

For the love of God, give me a miracle to get out of this situation!

As if God itself had answered his call, a certain shorthead slowly came out of the crater she was in and threw the spear to free the Kaslana...

Siegfried however, wasn't prepared for this evidenced by the fact that he fell head first onto the metal floor and left a dent on it.

"You're welcome." She said bluntly as she comes near the Kaslana.

"Couldn't you like... make it less painful?" The Kaslana grunted in pain as he tried to get up, grabbing his weapons in the process.

"Could've... but I would've chopped the banana in the process."

"...I change my mind..." He whispered under his breath... Which didn't go unheard by the magical midget.

"I know. CECILIA! CATCH!" Picking up the spear on the floor as she threw it at the Valkyrie.

Throwing away the metal plate in hand as she catch the spear with her hand and a Honkai Beast flung itself from the portal that the Herrscher had just opened.