Chapter 15 (Old)

The cure to eliminate the Herrscher's persona is currently 92.6% completed. Just a few more hours and it will be completed.

And hopefully, these rings that I've created based on the data that I definitely didn't hack into Theresa's giant cross to steal the data to make them.

Could take away the Herrscher's power from Sirin and make my job easier to kill the persona... For at least 3 minutes.

These rings are not meant to be used as a weapon but, they're more like gadgets to help you to get an advantage when you're in a fight.

However, sealing away the Herrscher's power is not my main concern here. It's the people that are trespassing into our timeline. Powerful ones at that.

A hot head who burns everything in her path, an airhead who destroys everything with a gust of wind, a dead girl who kill everything she touched, and a best friend dragon who died in an alternative timeline and got reborn by Sirin.

Wow, what a group of people, I hope they don't yell: 'Insect' or 'worm' everytime they kill the innocent- OF FUCKING COURSE THEY FUCKING DO!

And that's not even the main problem yet.

I did a quick drone scan around Babylon, which is where Sirin currently setting up her base, flying around with the drone, and what did I find?

Bella, our version of Bella, is trapped inside of an iron cage that she could easily destroy and get out of it BUT, no~

She somehow falls in loved with herself!

What, how, and why? You asked?

Because the dragon that Sirin called from an alternate timeline is a male variant of herself and she somehow fell in love with them and didn't do anything to get out of her cell.

...

I am beyond the point of being unable to be surprised by the amount of bullshits this world has to offer me.

...

Anyway, we'll be ignoring that clusterfuck and focusing on the current situation and how to send them home.

Normally, sending them would be very time-consuming by capturing them inside of a chamber, pressing a button, and bam! They're home.

However, after seeing the mass destruction these people made, capturing them seems like it won't be the best option for us. So, I have to come up with an alternate solution.

By creating something that can send them back on spot, in this case, a new element I have to break the laws of physics and fiction again.

Something that only needs to make contact with these trespassers to send them home. Something metallic is floating within these 5 vials I've created.

I believe it's quite hard to believe such ability comes from a kid however, I am an exception. And how do make them believe in my ability?

I simply threw the extra vial at Siegfried turning him into dust only to reappear seconds later opening the door to the meeting room yawning and confused about how everyone got here first.

I noticed an ill intention coming from a certain Lord Octopus and told him that he won't be able to recreate these even if he checked the camera set around the lab I made them.

This man put cameras around a walking electronic device jammer. And I deleted everything by hacking into the base. And now I have full access to every single piece of military equipment within this base.

Three points for me, you fucking bitch-topus.

*Sigh* I seriously don't understand him. He's calling for a truce yet he's so close to breaking it... Now, time to get back to work-