VINCENZO S2-vol 5 - Japanese Mafia involved

At the back of the letter that she holds in her hands, Cha-young finds an italien phone number, written in hand with a pencil, she recognizes Vincenzo's writing. If Vincenzo wrote it there then he trusts this person, but who is it? She has to be able to reach Vincenzo in any way...

She makes the call, Paolo in Italy answers the phone left behind by Chiara, and Cha-young immediately lets Paolo know she's looking desperately for Vincenzo, without knowing, that Paolo is also looking for Vincenzo.... to get revenge!

Chiara, a trusted servent in Paolo's house, she hears Paolo talking to Cha-young, she knows all about Cha-young. Chiara was nearly a mother to Vincenzo. When he got to Italy aged 9, he didn't speak a word of italien, Chiara often found him alone in the majestic gardens of Fabio's house, (during mafia meetings), she talked to him a lot, comforting him, and telling him, he was safe there. Chiara loved this child, as she had a daughter of the same age, but it was impossible for her to leave Italy and go to the Island of Manoel with the reste of the Cassano family, her daughter Alessia loved Paolo dearly, as Chiara new he was weak and evil, for her daughter's sake,. she stayed in Italy with her daughter, but she new were Vincenzo was...

Paolo tells Cha-young that he will ask permission to Vincenzo to be able to tell her were he is... for his safety -he says-....planning to get 1 bird to kill 2.

As he hang up, he immediately calls a yakuza contact, Chiara is still listening.. its in english, Chiara is not sure if she understood well...

Vincenzo payed 80 mio to Emilio, for the buring of he Grecco Vineyard, so that Emilio would leave alone the Cassano Family, but Paolo, didn't get anything from that agreement, he's not happy, and Vincenzo gets on his nerves!!..Specially because he new that Fabio, before he died he was a very very rich man!!! Were did his money go? Or was it gold!,diamonds maybe!! All of these thoughts Paolo kept them to himself. 

...so he hires a yakuza to go to Seoul, to the Geunga Plaza, he doesn't want the yakuza to know about the money he's looking for, he doesn't trust anybody at all, so he asks the yakuza to convince Cha-young that Vincenzo is hiding in Italy waiting to get new false documents to be able to travel. He'll be only in Italy for another 2 weeks, so she should hurry and come. Later he'll just trade her life against the money. He.he.he - he thinks- his hyena smile is all over his face....

The yakuza arrives to Geunga Plaza.