Vincenzo S2 - 22 - Inzaghi

Yea, Yea! I'm a winged creature alright. BUT!!! Did you really think I was unable to watch and then act? . Well the first time I saw that guy, I really hated him. He was so....?! I don't know the word, but I hated him!!!

I mean... I was only taking a rest at this window, after a hell of a run, I had just made, and this stupid human, that has an enormous cage to sleep in, ALSO wants the outside part of the window... I mean, can you imagine that guys? He doesn't have wings so.... Why wanting this place at the window!! I don't get it..

Humans always want that place we discovered, if it's a garden bench, they come and DON'T sit with us, they look at us ¨with those eyes, making us leave the place, like saying....-Get Lost-!! Brrrrrr I hate that!!

He told me to leave, -Chou... Chou.. he said to me- Well it's not his window, you know? Its everybody's window, from my point of view!!

So the next night I went there again, and said to myself , I'll go there again and again, just to piss him off... he he he

Does he want to die? Has he lived long enough already, ok!!! Let's see what happens...

To tell you the truth, the next day when he feed me, that was really bizarre, I felt strange about it, didn't see that one coming.

So the day after I went there because I was curious about that human!!! Man!!!... food was already waiting for me ,guys !!!!... wowwww can't believe it.   What's going on here, anyway there's enough for me and my friends, I'll just call them to come over and have a little snack.

My friends were really happy, singing, and wing-dancing all around the window.

In the afternoon I got even more curious about where this guy went all day long, I followed him to a girl's cage. Her cage was bigger than the cage of my human!!

And strangely I got the feeling that my human was trying to get all the attention of that girl, they were eating together, but the weird thing is that, my human was putting his hand on her shoulder, on her knee, and then on her hand.... Pewwwkkk... buahhh. 

Wait am I getting jealous here ? No no noo noo

I've seen a lot of this human behavior in the park... But in the park, humans rub their face and them their mouth together!!    I guess they are trying to taste the last food, one had!!!

That funny! my human is not doing that thought!! Is it because they are eating first and after they'll do it???

Well, I'm going for a ride, for tonight I already know where I'll be sleeping. Its not easy to find a good place to sleep, when we are only passing by.

-So Inzaghi sets off to its friends, and invites them to come over again, but to the top of the roof, as there is not a lot of place in the window, to talk and organize the departure. We have to decide between Mongolia or Russia, as were o set off.

After their very happy meeting, friends start to fly away, when Inzaghi, hears his human's voice, (which he knows very well. His human passes his time at home speaking on the phone!!)!... and then a lot of disturbance coming from the other side of the terrace...

Inzaghi flies there and.... -what!!?? who's attacking my human? --- Guys come back, come back, the hand that feed us, is being attacked...

Friends come back pretty quickly, and in one mighty stroke, they ended very quickly the battle, striking the men that were onto Inzaghi's human.

His human was on the ground, staring at Inzaghi, until his stare crossed the bird's eyes, and caught that eternal moment, were, man promises to be the animal's, friend forever.