VINCENZO S2 - Vol 24 - Last but not Least

Mi Ri and Larry, were getting along better than they had thought they would.

In the past Mi Ri bullied him a lot but in a gentle way, because she never saw him with a girlfriend. She never expected that the girlfriend, bah it was her, now...

They got closer du to unexpected circumstances and ended up entangled in each other's life. Mi Ri found in Larry, someone in whom she could count on, a sense of protection, even if at the end, she didn't need it. But that feeling was so good and enjoyable, She was happy!!!

They had told all the other tenants that they would be travelling the world, at the end of the month around the 28th November they would be leaving, during the Lantern Festival.

Mi Ri's biggest weight to travel with, had already arrived at destination with their friends, the monks, so they would just put a backpack, with some winter cloths, and a toothbrush, and that's all...

Although Mi Ri distributed some of her gold to the tenants, saying she won the Lotto, she got a very big share from Vincenzo because she was the one that finally got that gold from that terrible vault.. she kept the biggest part for her, Larry was not aware of this yet and for the tenants it was Vincenzo, that left them the plaza building.

The tenants were very happy for this young couple, for themselves. The grocery shop was finished, and they prepared an enormous banquet with the finest food to say good bye to their friends.

The undercover... was the inauguration of the grocery!! With a special logo on the door ""Inzaghi"" the bird of hope ans peace!!

The tenants had learned how to hide everything.....mafia like!!

They knew that Miss Cha and Mr Nam wouldn't be coming back, they new exactly were they were going, to Italy of course, to the consiglièri!!!

But they kept their mouths shut, no questions!!!

Tak Hong-shik-owner of the laundromat, former gang member, he and his scissors-weapon, has now a refine tailor shop. He might just get a girl at this point and live happy ever after.

Kwak Hee-soo, former boxer and owner of the snack, is quite busy with her son, but Vincenzo got him to stop smoking, so his education is enough for her to handle.

Lee Chul-wook, our self-proclaimed expert martial artist and owner of a pawnshop, is having great fun in learning martial arts for real, he won't chicken out any more.

They are happy, but above all prepared for the future....