VINCENZO S2 - Vol 25 - Cho Young-woon

Mr Cho, was once saved in Milan by Vincenzo, to pay him back he helps Vincenzo by agreeing to use his own name on the Gaumga Plaza's deed, and he becomes manager of the Plaza, at that time. Later it is revealed that he is an undercover agent of the International Security Intelligence Service, looking for the guillotine file for his superiors and a possible promotion.

He needs a promotion to be able to stay in Korea with his family. He's tired...

So, serving Vincenzo, paid back and he got his promotion, he won't be leaving Seoul, he uses to travel a lot already, and with this promotion he will be able to stay back at the central office, and in the country with his family. He will be able to go home every day.

He has worked all his life for his family, he is in love with his wife!!! He absolutely adores her!!! buys her often flowers, takes the family somewhere in vacation, nearly every year its depends on the amount of work, and were he is needed...

..thanks to all these adventures and a true friendship with Vicenzo, his dreams came true!!

The happiest thing is... He just heard it from his lovely wife!!!!!

... they are pregnant!!! Again!!!!

.

And he thinks to himself – I want a girl, I want a girl, God let it be a girl...-