VINCENZO S2 - VOL21 - Fate Happens

At 14h00 Larry arrives to Toto's restaurant but Mi Ri is not there yet, so he chooses a table and Amy arrives, nearly at the same time.

Ufff- he thinks- gladly Mi Ri told me all about herself, last night, otherwise this would go wrong here, for sure...

Amy sees Larry, and goes sit at his table. He's exactly the person she wants to talk to.

Hanyosayo, brother- in-law – she says- So....when did you meet my little sister, what are your plans for the future, I mean I don't get why Mi Ri did not tell me about you, so c'mon just tell me everything before she arrives. Help me to understand here, ok?!

What Larry has to say about Mi Ri greatly surprises Amy but it also greatly surprises himself, he finds himself talking about a woman, as if she was someone so special. He's completely captivated by Mi Ri, and while spitting words of wonder of his mouth, he completely disarms Amy, and all pressure ends in her heart.

Amy is happy, she loves her little sister and will allow no one to harm her. She had to be sure about it.

Not long after Mi Ri arrives and turns immediately red, watching Larry laughing with Amy at the table...

She picks nervously a chair to sit beside them, Larry is aware of MiRi's possible fears, and quickly holds her hand like lovers do, and onto the table for Amy to see, continuing in the role Mi Ri had chosen for him, the day before.

Pressing slightly her hand, trying to transmit the message "Kintshana MiRi, kintshana!!!...

So! My lovely Amy -Mi Ri says - I'm so glad I get to see you today again, you know, but really!! you have to stop worrying about my trip ok? I'm not alone, see??!!

By that time Amy was completely satisfied with what she had heard from Larry and answered – Oh no no my little sister, I'm just here for a last goodbye, she approached her chair to Mi Ri and held her other hand, and they stayed there for about an other hour, talking about family and old memories together, Larry's choreographies. She just wanted her best friend to be happy.

Amy leaves, this time in total confidence that her best friend is going to go abroad with a very nice man, that ... loves her very much, and admires her also!!!.

Fate happens even when we don't look for it, if it wasn't for Mi Ri's best friend, Mi Ri would have never met Larry that way, passed that time together, speaking openly of such matters as she did.

Again because of Amy, or is it fate? Tonight, they would repeat the treat as Mi Ri felt indebted to Larry.

Larry proposes to cook himself for Mi Ri tonight, so they decide to go shopping for groceries together near Mi Ri's house.

They feel so good together... this feeling fits strangely in its place. While cooking, Larry comes across Mi Ri's face, his eyes meet her lips, he slowly approaches, asking for approbation, and they give themselves into a passionate kiss.