Vincenzo S2 - Manoel Island- vol 1 - Second life

Also known as Isola del Vescovo, "hideout for your loved ones and a place of healing."

Luca comes through the door with his wife and 2 kids, aged of 10, they are twins. He is happy, its being so long since he did not have enought time for his own family. For the past 5 years he's been Vincenzo's brother, father and son. Also maintaining the reste of the family together. His wife and kids just arrived from Italy.

This acquisition, this island, is finally a peaceful haven, were his own family and the reste of them can.. heal.

.In the enormous dining room, Vincenzo is lost in his thoughts, -What is she doing? Where is she now? Cha-Young, I miss you so much !!" He recalls their last kiss, in the majestic stairway... he had to leave again... leaving another moment of sadness, he looked at the corner of the dining room, a door is closed, a room, finely decorated, awaits its owner, Cha-Young .

He recalls Cha-young being shot, falling to the ground, he seems relieved, he nearly lost her that day! Instantly he also recalls loosing Jang Han-Seo to his horrible brother, these last moments were painful, a rollercoaster of emotions is written in his eyes, Vincenzo takes out his lighter, trying to focus, back to his memories Jang Han-Seo call him him brother, he had given his life to protect Vincenzo and Cha-Yound, the only true brotherhood he knew in his life. Vincenzo is mortified.

Vincenzo, Vinzenzo -cries out Luca- let me pay you a little visit my friend, with my family! You haven't seen my kids for nearly 2 years, look how big they are.!!¨

.Vincenzo gets up to welcome his friends, - Benvenuto amicï, que piacere!!! But his emotions are all over the place. He who was always able to keep his mind cold blinded, has now changed... what is this? Indeed he has fallen in deep love!

He tries to explain a nonsense to Luca, but Luca knows him to well and asks – So when will you bring her here?- What are you waiting for?

.Vincenzo answers: There still a lot to prepare.... we cant make mistakes, we also have to get Mr Cho and is family up here too, he's a loyal lawyer!! We have to get the gold here too, but I already have a plan.

Tell me about it, asks Luca- There a little company that offers balloon rides, its quite interesting in fact, answers Vincenzo.

They smile at each other....

Meanwhile in the Plaza in Korea the cornsalad family, discusses on what they are going to do next. Everybody has a part of gold that Seo MiRi distributed to all, but as usual, nobody gets to the end of the discussion, because everybody is so noisy, the only silent ones are the buddist monks. Seo Mi Ri reminds them that they cannot touch the gold before everything calms down, or they can loose everything they fought for.

One of them say, that the war has just begin, she wants to buy the building so that everybody can stay and live in peace, other plan to follow Vincenzo ut they do not know were he is exactly.

Anh Gi-Seok has been promoted to head office of his team, but he only dreams of following Vincenzo...he knows about the gold, he did not accepte his share, but as a second thought he might just take it and go find Vincenzo... where ever he might be....