VINCENZO S2 -Vol 20- A Hell of a Hacker

The next morning, a brutal ringtone of the phone, wakes up our boy and girl. It was Amy (Miri called Amelia that!) she had something to tell Mi Ri and would be coming back this afternoon to the Plaza to see her, some last words, she said.

Mi Ri started wandering what was coming, but looking at her new friend, she was a little assured. She has known Larry for 3 years but never had come so closer to him. He seemed to be really sweet, but above all he understood the ridiculous circumstances she went through, with Amy.

What's wrong Mi Ri – asked Larry – she's coming back?

Yes she is, I am so sorry but Larry, can you help me one more time?

Its not a problem MiRi of course non problem!

Thankyou so much Larry, you are my savior, but at this rate I'm going to feed you all week.

And they started to laugh like if they were friends for 10 years.

Mi Ri -says Larry- last night you talked to me about a Mel or Maol Island, is this where we are going with Miss Cha and Vincenzo?

Oh God, Larry please this is highly confidential, I also told you what my real work is, that's how I found out. Don't talk to anybody about it. In reality last night I should of closed my mouth, not that I don't trust you, but because there a raison that Vicenzo team is hiding from everyone, the location I mean. Anyway, we'll get there in 2 days. Who are you travelling with, by the way, did you receive your instructions from Mr Ahn or Miss Cha? I know that Miss Cha doesn't know where it is either, you see??!!

Mi Ri, you can trust me, we've been through a lifetime this night so, friend to late to go back!! - and he gives her a big smile- But I'm quite curios of how you found this information, can you tell me??

She begins her explanation in a very theatrical way, she gets up on her feet, and as she tells her story, her body accompanies the tale...

How!? She monitored all the illegal gun sales in America in Europe, and Asia. She started her tracking in Europe cause being a smaller continent could be checked really fast. It was hard, because all of these 3 continents were buying lots and lots of military assets ... gezzz all those illegal guns!!!

And then she followed a very bizarre sales from Italy, because while accessing the list of guns delivered, there were only 70 guns!!

That, caught her attention. -But if you want to attack somewhere the arsenal should be really bigger than this, no?!!! – she thought- So in this case, it's for protection and not attack- she concluded-

Yes, that was a private delivery, that was for one man, or a small Groupe. 70 guns were delivered to an island, models normally used by Italian mafia!!!!

Wait!! -she shouted out loud- going to an island??? called Manoel Island, at the large of Malta.....!!?? -her eyes grew bigger.. and shined...

- Got you!!!-

Handguns. 1.1 Colt M1911A1. 1.1.1 Gold Colt M1911A1

Submachine Guns. 2.1 Thompson M1928. 2.1.1 Gold Thompson M1928.

Shotguns. 3.1 Remington 870. 3.1.1 Gold Remington 870

Rifles. 4.1 Springfield M1903A1. 4.1.1 Springfield M1903A1 with M84 scope.

Browning M1917.

She was confident that she had found what she was looking for, but needed proof. After that she would trace down any video captors in that land to fully screen it.

Larry was so amazed by her simplicity and her intelligence, he has never knowns someone like her before.

He left after breakfast, telling MiRi he will be joining her in the afternoon to meet Amy together, just in case.

On his way home that man, could stop thinking about how amazing this woman was!!!!