Something Evil.

Okay!! The Fujisaki fit is ready to present! I couldn't find any clothes with shoes I liked, so I had to pick one without, haha. Without further ado, the clothes! -

I personally think the outfit's cute

I personally think the outfit's cute. Credit to Hakoo on Pinterest! Enjoy this chapter.

---------------------------------------------------

Chihiro stood there, in front of the mirror, turning side to side as to admire his new outfit. How long had it been since he'd actually worn proper trousers? A while, that's for sure, because Fujisaki was trying to get used to them as of now. He felt so.. masculine with them on. It felt nice for a change. He placed his old clothes in a nearby laundry hamper.

Readjusting his new sweater vest, Chihiro stepped out of the wardrobe. Monokuma turned around.

"Lookin' good, Fujisaki!" A compliment from Monokuma? "Not very Mastermind-y, but it'll have to do for now!"

Chihiro had no clue what clothes could be considered Mastermind-like, but went to sit down in his now repaired office chair anyway. Looking up at the screens now, it looked like the trial had already begun whilst he was busy having his little fashion show. And it looked a little like Yasuhiro was in trouble. Looking at the man now, Chihiro thought his head rather looked like a sea urchin.. or a firework! Or a palm tree? There were a lot of options regarding Hagakure's hair.

"Monokuma, what would you say Hagakure's hair looks like?" Chihiro called behind him at the bear.

"Hmm.." Monokuma thought for a moment. "It kind of looks like a pin cushion to me!"

Chihiro giggled a little. Though even more annoying than Byakuya's haughty attitude, he could admit the bear could be funny at times. After all, they were on the same side.

Fujisaki paused for a second. Side? But.. but which side was he really on? And-- wait, what happened to stopping the killing game?! He'd done it again. Forgotten his plan in the excitement and surprise of the game. But this time, it didn't seem to bother him that much.

Because in reality, Chihiro was slowly slipping into his new lifestyle, and though he tried to claw his way out, he could not fight it as long as he was experiencing it. Adapt. That was something Celeste had mentioned, and it looked like Chihiro was (unwillingly) adapting.

He leaned back in his chair, picking up the Taeko Yasuhiro file once more. It now bore a new paragraph, on how she had killed Hifumi Yamada. Chihiro went over it a few times, and now turning the page, saw that there was already a prebuilt execution available for Celeste. He was relieved, at least now if Celeste miraculously died suddenly of heart failure he wouldn't have to scrap an execution again.

Chihiro was suddenly struck with an idea. Seeing as everyone was at the trial.. surely he could go grab a snack from the kitchen. All he'd had since he'd started this job was black coffee and biscuits. He spoke up now.

"Hey, Monokuma, am I able to go get a snack from the kitchen? It's not that I don't like your biscuits, it's just I want something new."

Monokuma turned his head to Chihiro. "Hmm.. on one condition!" He rubbed his paws together like a villain, "You have to do something evil whilst you're there. You know, like a Mastermind would do?"

Chihiro furrowed his eyebrows. Something evil? It was a kitchen. There wasn't many things to sabotage in a kitchen. Oh well, he'd come up with something. Anything for a snack at least.

He nodded his head and Monokuma clicked a button. Once again, the floor opened up and down through the tube system he went! After last time, he hadn't had the opportunity to appreciate how fun it was travelling through this thing. Though a little cramped.

As the tunnel neared its end, he was thrown up into the air, landing on his two feet, now placed on the floor of the kitchen. Something evil.. something evil..

Just as he was about to give up on thinking, Chihiro spied a box on the stainless steel countertop. Walking over to it, he found a sticky note placed on top of the box with neat handwriting. He read the message.

Asahina's chocolate donuts! No touching! ><

Oh, it was an evil thing to do. To steal someone else's food! It was an extremely evil thing for Chihiro to do, but it was both evil and a snack! The perfect crime. And besides, Aoi wouldn't know it was him! She would most likely blame Makoto, or probably Yasuhiro.

He opened up the box, and his eyes lit up as a small gasp escaped his lips. These were.. perfect donuts! Like heaven in a box, served with sprinkles and chocolate icing! And what's more, they were filled with hazelnut chocolate?! He closed the box and picked it up without a second thought. Signaling now to the nearby camera, he jumped down the tunnel.

Whizzing down gleefully, holding tight onto his donuts, he landed in the office. Monokuma clapped.

"Fujisaki, how devilish of you! Asahina's gonna be fuming!" One of his classic laughs echoed around the room.

Chihiro found himself laughing too, as he opened up the box and took a donut, biting into it. It tasted glorious, just as he had expected. Suddenly, he heard a siren emanate from one of his many screens. He walked over to see..

The execution of Celestia Ludenberg, a truck flying at the girl as she stood there at the stake surrounded by flames. A devastating crash sounded, and the screen flicked to the smoldering remains of the stage set she once stood upon.

Chihiro could only stand there in silence as the screen cut out.

Not noticing the scene that lay behind him.

~

The truck hit her body, which seemed to shatter in pain. She was sent flying, launched backwards with the truck as she crashed through the curtain of the stage. Every bone in her body felt broken but.. she wasn't dead? She wasn't dead. She wasn't dead.

Celeste was still being propelled backwards, and with a yell she hit a wall behind her. Not a very strong wall apparently, because she went right through, landing with a loud noise and sliding across the floor slightly. She started to slip into unconsciousness, but before such happened she managed to tilt her bruised and bloody head back to see..

...

---------------------------------------------------

Oooh, cliffhanger! All will be revealed in the next chapter, thanks for reading!