Chapter 3

I know I said 1 comment and vote for chapter 3 but no one does nothing so whatever
----------------------------------------------
Maya's POV:
"I did not expect mystery boy to enroll in my school. Welcome to John Quincy Adams High school," I say, "So tell me about yourself."
"Well I'm from Au-"
"Yeah I know you announced that to the class," then it hit me,"Are there square dancin' parties there, or wait no people that are crowned mulch queen and king? We have dances here Sundance and I gotta say it ain't exactly a hoedown." I started giggling really hard.
"Why no ma'am, but I did have to take care of all the farm animals and boy do I miss'em." He said in a country accent.
"You're not playing this right." I say a little ticked off
"Well that's certainly not my intention ma'am. I'll try harder next time." He teases and tips an imaginary cowboy hat. I shiver in rage.
"I didn't expect you to be here either. I also didn't expect to like you so much." He says and I blush right away.
"What do you want to see first Ranger Rick?" I change the subject.
"Anything."
"What about the back building?"
"Ok"
Lucas's POV:
We walk and walk until we finally get to a yard.
"Where's the building?"
"The back building burned down in 1984," (Mean Girls reference I had to) She says, "Now it's a place for me to hang out in when I occasionally skip gym and when my best friend is to afraid her grades will go down if she skips gym with me."
"You lied to me." I say.
"That's right I lied right in yo face!"
"What if I told on you?"
"What if I stole a banana? You wouldn't tell on me would you?" She bats her eyelashes and pouts like a baby.
"No. But I would be very disappointed in you." I smile at her. She smiles back. "Maya, would you like to go on a date with me?" Her smile fades.
"Listen, I really, really like you, but you saw the way Riley looked at you, it would crush her big fat heart," she says, "We should continue the tour I have a lot of the school to show you," I fake a smile.
--------------------------
THIS TIME I MEAN IT 1 comment and vote for chapter 4 pleeeeeaaassse
Also I had to do that mean girls reference