Chapter 4

I'm getting really sick of none of you commenting or voting, but I had a lot of ideas I didn't wanna forget.
-------------------------------------------
Maya's POV:
I go through Riley's window. she just sits there. Not a word. Zilch.
"Riles?" I wave my hand around her face and she almost bit me. "Yeow!"
"Rumor has it Lucas asked you out." My eyes grow wide as she got to her last word. But I decide to own up to it.
"It's true. But it's your father's fault for-"
"Maya don't worry I'm not upset. I'm just disappointed you turned him down." I sit there in shock.
"Riles how do you.. but.. I saw the way you looked at him. I thought you liked him." I looked down. She lifts up my chin.
"I only looked at him that way because I thought he was perfect for you." she replies.
"We should never let boys get between us." I say "Who do you like?" She starts shaking and talking really fast.
"What. What are you talking about? Certainly not dr. turtleneck. HAA. AGOOBWA." All the signs couldn't be more clear.
"Riles and Farkle sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G. First comes love then comes marriage then comes the minki in the baby carriage."
"Maya!" She whines
"Ok, ok. I'm asking Huckleberry out tomorrow."
"Have I told you lately I think you're pretty fierce?" She says. I smile.
The next day Riley's POV:
We walk down the hall to get to our class. As soon as we-
Oh no. No no no no no...
I grab Maya's hand and try to pull her away but I'm basically a feather and Maya's a lump of titanium. I failed.
"Maya you're my best friend, right?" I ask.
"Yeah."
"Then trust me when I say we have to go."
"Why?"
"Do you trust me?" I ask
"More than anyone in the world."
"Then don't turn around."
"Okay if you say so."
"Then let's go."
"Oh wait I forgot, I'm still me." She turns around to finally see Missy Bradford and her high level flirting skills brainwashing Lucas. Why that? WHY?!? Maya deserves better than a scumbag like Lucas?!?!!
"I shouldn't have thought he would wait for me shouldn't I?" She says. I take her to the bathroom to comfort her.
Maya's POV:
This sucks.