Chapter 9

Riley's POV:
Well this is it. My life has changed for the better forever. This is the era of boys.
"Mom, window, window right now." I demand.
"Me? What, ya think I could just stop working on this case about a nursing home getting wrecked, to hear about teenage drama? If you're thinking that then yes. YAY!!" She cheers as I drag her to my bedroom window.
"Sit, mother." She smiles real huge.
"So, anything?"
"I wanted to tell you about my first kiss. It was with Farkle." I smile when I say his name.
"IT HAPPENED??!? OH BOY, OH NO."
"Really, mom I thought you'd be happy for me." I frown.
"Honey, the last thing on earth I'd want to do is to make you feel bad." She hugs me. "It's your father I'm worried about. He'll kill Farkle. Or at least give him an F. Same thing anyways." I giggle.
"Mom it's okay I've decided to tell him."
"Really? You, his sweet and innocent daughter, are going to tell him that you, again his sweet and innocent daughter who was boy less for 15 consecutive years, kissed a boy?"
"Yes mom." She's making me a little nervous.
Maya's POV:
Today I'm going to ask Lucas if he want to meet me at the Nighthawk Diner for our next date. And yes, it is where my mom works as a waitress. We're in the "back building" right now.
"Lucas?"
"Yeah Maya?"
"For our second date can we go to the Nighthawk Diner?"
"Aw man!" He said and I raised my eyebrows in surprise.
"What?"
"I was hoping to ask you out on our second date. But again you stole it from me you little thief." He says with sarcasm.
"Well Ranger Rick I may be a thief but you've stolen something from me to."
"And what would that be Ma'am?"
"My heart." I say with the biggest grin ever. I think he knows I'm fallen for him. And I know he's falling for me, too.
--------------------
Sorry again for the short chapter.
WHATS YOUR FAV SONG OFF OF EYES WIDE OPEN? ITS SO AMAZING I COULD PEE. COMMENT YOUR FAV SONG. MINES RIGHT NOW AND DARLIN IM MESS AND TOO YOUNG AND SEAMLESS. DEMOLITION WAS AMZING AND I DREAMED OF AN ASTRONAUT RIDING A HORSE.