⚠️Please read this ⚠️

This book is inspired by @Nerdysheep4 book "Taken by surprise" it's amazing you should really check it out! I have not stolen the idea and it do not have the same plot, just inspired, if  you (Nerdysheep4) sees this and want me to take it down then I'll do that ofc. It's not the same ship in their story, it's just the same concept, I find it very fascinating so I got this idea.

(Art made by moi😌)

Third person POV:

Year 1230

Hinata stirred in his sleep as the sun shone through the window of his room. As he sat up a jolt of pain was send trough his back. He ignored the pain shooting through his back and arms as he got up to wake his mom and sister. He never got to get to his mothers room before his fathers big figure raised in front of him.  He flinched at the sight, it remembers him of all the unbearable nights of pain. 'I really don't want this to happen again please, I can't stand that pain, I hope he's leaving again soon

"I'll be leaving shortly son, only contact me if you have to" His father said monotonously with a slight lace accent anger and irritation as he turned around and left the room.

⚠️Tw:Homophobia and mention of abuse⚠️

Hinata hurried into his moms room to get her up and tell the news of their father leaving. No one in his family liked their father, he hurt them all even Natsu. He also had absurd thoughts of the lgbtq+ not only did he think it was wrong, he hurt people for being a part of it or even support it. Even though this was a time before the term lgbtq+ was made, the elf realm was not that supportive about being attracted to other genders then only the opposite. But there was elf's that hated it they never were nice to anyone who were in contact with lgbtq+ They often hurt them or casted them out from the realm. Their ruler was not supportive so every elf thet was apart or supported lgbtq+ they kept their mouths shut to be able to stay in there home.

⚠️It's over, for now⚠️

He ran into the room and woke his mother gently by poking her cheek. She stirred awake and turned her head towards him.

"Mom he's leaving soon" Hinata said exited, you may wonder how he could stay so positive after being beaten by his father almost every day. Well it's one of the powers of being an elf, not that he is happy all the time he just have easier to not fall into a depressed state or feeling extreme sadness.

"Wha- he is?" She said hopefully.

"Yes he is" Hinata beamed jumping up and rushing inside Natsu's room.

He shakes her awake and she sat straight up and looked at him.

"Née-Chan why did you do that!" She shouted at Hinata.

"Natsu he is leaving like right now, cmon get up" Hinata said exited as he jumped up and down.

After she heard him say that their father is leaving, she jumped out of bed and ran into the kitchen just to check that he was actually gone.

"YES MOM! NÉE-CHAN HE IS GONE" she screamed from the kitchen as their mom and Hinata went it the kitchen.

Their mom started to make blueberry pancakes with a bit of her elf magic in them to always keep them warm. She served the kids their breakfast and her self. Hinata and Natsu loved their mom and her blueberry pancakes, she was always so nice and supportive with their choices or thoughts.

"Mom I want to explore the outer part of the forest today I have never seen that part before, and I want to go with my friends if that makes you feel better" Hinata said when they had ate up.

"Okay but be really careful the hunters may be there" his mom said with worry laced in her voice.

"I promise mom I and my friends will be careful" he said and rushed out of the tree they lived in.

He ran to Kenma's house first since it was the closest. He knocked on the door as fast as he got there. Kenma slowly opened the door with his telekinesis magic as he lazy got up from the sofa.

"Hello Shoyo, why are you here so early?" He asked the energy ball called Hinata.

"I'm going to explore the outer part of the forest today with you, Yams, Akaashi, Noya, Ennoshita and Suga" he beamed, he knew it was gonna take a while to convince all of them but he will succeed.

"Fine I'll go" Kenma answered as he stepped out of his house and said goodbye to his mom.

"Okay let's get the others" Hinata said as he started running on the tree with full speed as Kenma ran behind him.

They succeeded on getting everyone to go with Hinata on his little trip. They were all a bit worried that they would encounter the hunters. They had all heard the stories about the Kageyama family who had killed over 100 elf's.

——————————————————

Kageyama was awoken by his parents who said that he was supposed to hunt with his friends today. He did not have a choice but to obey, he hated it but there was nothing he could do. They would make him kill an elf soon, when he had told them he did not want to they had gotten furious at him and he had earned a scar that day. Straight over his left eye was a hideous scar that made him blind on the left eye. He never had the same relationship with them since.

He ate his breakfast and packed his arrow's to make his parents proud of him again. He had failed them and they hated him for it but he still hated killing elf's. He wanted his parents to be proud but he could not kill, he had tried killing a deer but I could not bare it and the guilt he felt.

He went outside the house to meet up with his friends. He walked there pretty quick, he did not want to keep his friends waiting.

When he got to the forests edge he saw Asahi, Bokuto, Kuroo, Tanaka, Tsukishima and Daichi talking about something he was not interested in.

"Hello Kageyama, are we ready to go?" Daichi asked as everyone turned their heads towards him.

"Yes and hello everyone, let's just hope no elf's are stupid enough to go this afar out, I don't want us to have to kill them" Kageyama said with his normal monotone voice laced with anger.

They all nodded, they all shared the same thoughts. They never wanted to kill an elf, ever. They all thought it was wrong, no human had never met an elf and talked to it humans has no right to say that they want to kill them with their magic. They had just heard stupid stories from the ancient war that was three thousand years ago.

They all wandered into the forest with their arrows on their backs and the bow in their right hand.

So hello everyone to everyone who read this story! I got an idea to make a Kagehina story in the middle of the night so here I am. THIS STORY IS INSPIRED BY "taken by surprise" MADE BY @Nerdysheep4 CHECK THAT STORY OUT ITS AMAZING   I am planning to complete this story so hopefully it will be my first complete story:)

<word count:1274>