Third person POV:

Kageyama sat outside the room Hinata was in, he was scared of going in. He didn't know what he would look like or what really had happened to him, he knew he had his throat wounded, but that was all. What if he looked dead? Kageyama was not sure he could take that. He stared at the door for what seemed like hours before walking in. Silently opening the door, slowly.

He poked his head inside scared of what he'd see. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes before he walked in. He opened his eyes and was met by a sight that want beautiful but it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Hinata looked slightly paler than normal and his throat had a big scar on it. Kiyoko had down her best to heal it completely but it was too deep not to leave a scar. Kageyama looked at him, even due to his poor state he wa still finding him very beautiful. His skin always seemed to shine in the light.

He looked at him for a while before walking over to the bed, taking Hinata's hand in his as he did so. He held Hinata's hand close to him as he dragged his thumb over it, slowly. The smooth surface of Hinata's skin was touching his rougher hands. He was always so full of life and energy, Kageyama couldn't recognise him now, he looked different from how he usually looked.

Kageyama studied his face, finding details he had never seen before, they hadn't know each other for long after all. Hinata had small nearly unseeable freckles scattered across his nose and cheekbones, and a small scar on his upper lip. 'I wonder where he got it from?' Kageyama thought to himself as he sat o the side of Hinata's bed and held his hand.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he tried to take his mind of the thoughts of Hinata never coming back to him. He bend down a bit and kissed his forehead. His lips on his forehead felt nice, he wished he could do it when he was conscious. He looked at the spot he kissed him, hoping he'd get to kiss that spot again, sometime.

He looked at his face now when he was closer, studying it, looking for more details before his eyes landed on his lips. He felt so tempted to kiss him but he saved it for when he would man up and do it when Hinata got out of the coma. He knew he would, he knew he was strong.

He got up and sat with him on the bed once again as he looked towards the sun for the window, he had been here for two hours. He sighed heavy when he realised his mom wanted him home. He wasn't planning on going home anyways, he would stay here with Hinata until he woke up, no matter how long it took. Because how could he ever live without him, how would that be possible?

His eyelids started to feel heavy and he almost fell down onto Hinata but stopped himself and laid next to him instead, hugging him close to his chest and burying his face in Hinata's soft hair.

"I love you Shōyō" he whispered right before sleep took over his consciousness.

-----------------

Hinata was confused, he was in the dark void of his mind. He was scared, he didn't know how or if and when he could get out. He wanted to leave now but if felt like something was pulling him down, forbidding him from leaving.

He heard the door open to the what he suspected room he was in. He heard a deep breath and steps coming closer. A weight sat down beside him on his bed, or he thought he was laying on a bed at least.

He was confused when a rough hand took his own, sliding their finger across his hand. He could feel who's hand it was, Kageyama's. He loved how his hands felt on his, they were rough but so gentle and careful when he traced the back of Hinata's hand.

He tried to imagine Kageyama in front of him, sitting at what he thought was a bed and move his thumb across his hand. He wanted to go back to his world, he wanted to get out of his mind, he had no idea what was going on but it felt comforting knowing Kageyama was beside him even though he was trapped in the dark void.

He felt how Kageyama laid down on the bed beside him, hugging him close to his chest. Hinata's felt a weight in his hair when Kageyama buried his face into it. It felt comforting for Hinata, he could feel his touch but at the same time it felt distant p, it was the damn void. He wanted to get out now and tell him he loved him more than anything, but that wasn't possible now.

He heard the words spilling out of Kageyama's mouth, it was hard for him to pick those words up but he heard a faint "I love you Shōyō" he was speechless and thoughtless. He wanted to believe he could hear him say those words p, but the logical part of him said it was impossible for Kageyama to love him, it just wasn't possible. Hinata tried to get out of the void to ask Kageyama if he really meant that, if he actually loved him. He wanted him so bad it was impossible, he could not feel this way, it wasn't allowed but Hinata didn't care, he loved him and won't ever stop.

He was so close getting out until he felt a force grab his soul and drag him towards the dark void again. He was fighting against it, trying to reach out, trying to wake up. For Natsu, for his mother and for Kageyama he couldn't just give up, he couldn't and he won't, he'll fight until he reaches his goal like he always has.

Hello again, eleventh chapter done now, I'm proud of myself for finally writing it, I do write this story in my drafts but I want to write these notes anyways cuz I think it's funny and idk I like to do it? It was a bit hard to write from Hinata's perspective, well it wasn't his POV abut yk what I mean. I hope it is okay anyways and I also hope you enjoyed!

<word count:1087>