VII

Third person POV:

"Okay I'll start then, my name is Hinata Shōyō, oh do you want to know what kind of elf's we are?" Hinata asked the hunters, he hoped they they would say yes so he could brag for Kageyama about his fire power.

"Yes we would like to know that is quite interesting" Kageyama replied thoughtfully.

"Okay well as I said I'm Hinata Shōyō and I'm a fire elf" he said proudly as he puffed out his chest bit, this made Nishinoya laugh and Sugawara and Akaashi giggle along with Kenma who was snickering.

"I'm Nishinoya Yū and I'm m a lighting elf" Nishinoya said witha giggle. This made Asahi giggle a bit too 'His giggle is so cute my lord' Nishinoya thought with a small blush coating his cheeks.

"I'm Ennoshita Chikara and I'm an earth elf" Ennoshita said, as he got eyed by Tanaka who blushed but just continued to stare at him in awe.

"Oh well I'm Sugawara Kōshi and I'm an air elf" Sugawara said, locking eyes with Daichi and smiled. Daichi felt his knees go week even though he was sitting.

"My name is Yamaguchi Tadashi and I'm a nature elf" he said with a small blush from embarrassment of speaking up and attention. 'That blush was cute, stop it Kei not these dumb thoughts again' Tsukishima thought to himself unaware of the smal blush on his cheeks that was noticeable for Yamaguchi.

"My turn, so my name is Akaashi Kenji and I'm an water elf" Akaashi said with his pretty eyes on his lap. Bokuto chuckeld which made Akaashi look up at him.

"And what are you laughing at Bokuto" Akaashi said whole giving Bokuto a soft glare. Bokuto gulped and whispered.

"You were so shy it was not like the first time we met" his voice so low only Akaashi heard him, Akaashi blushed at his words,' he remembers how I acted yesterday, maybe he is more observant then what he looks like'

"It's okay so shall we go on?" He asked them all which got a few hums in agreement.

"Ugh my name is Kenma Kozume and I'm a telekinesis elf" Kenma said and rolled his eyes. He noticed Kuroo's eyes on him and turned toward him with a questioning look saying "what?" Kuroo quickly looked away with a small sorry.

"Wait why do you have those marks all over your bodies?" Tanaka question asking the same question all the hunters had wondered.

"Well it represents our power and how strong it is, depending on your marks glow" Sugawara said in his normal, cheery voice instead of the cold one he used towards the hunters the day before.

"That's... really cool" Asahi, Kuroo and Bokuto said after a few seconds of silence.

"It is well it looks good so I ain't complaining" Ennotaka answered even tho Tanaka was not the one asking.

"I have another question" Hinata said as he looked at all of the hunters but mostly Kageyama.

"Go on Hinata" Kageyama said in a voice that made Hinata's stomach go wild in butterflies.

"I noticed that you all have scars, are they some kind of Human tradition?" He asked but than added "like the scar over your left eye Kageyama" as he did that Kageyama covers his scar with his hand.

"Or your scar over you nose, Daichi" Sugawara said.

"Or that scar in your cheek Bokuto" Akaashi said, locking eyes with Bokuto.

"Or the scar on you left eyebrow Kuroo" Kenma said surprising Kuroo that he had paid attention to his face.

"Or the scar and your cheek under you eye Tsukishima" Yamaguchi said an a low voice.

"Or the scar across your throat Tanaka" Ennoshita said eyeing him.

"Or the scar across your hands Asahi" Nishinoya said looking down at Asahi's hands.

"It's not a tradition, we have all been in bad accidents in our past" Kageyama answered coldly, he hated this topic, he hated his scar, it was uglier than (666) his smile.

"Oh I'm sorry I asked I was just... curious"
Hinata said as the other elf's nodded as a apology.

"It's okay it's not that bad anyway" Asahi said as Tanaka, Kuroo and Bokuto nodded along with him.

"Well when did you have to go home?" Akaashi asked the humans.

"I have to be home by sundown" Kageyama said still very monotone.

"I have to be home at four which is in one hour" Tsukishima said with a small sigh escaping his lips.

"Same goes for me" Tanaka said looking busted.

"Me too" Asahi said in a sad tone of voice.

"I have to be home half an hour past four" Bokuto and Kuroo said in reunion looking very sadly at Akaashi and Kenma.

(The elf's had the same time as the humans they simp for I'm lazy okay, it's not important information I don't want to type it out)

The elf's and humans talked for hours, they didn't talk about anything personal since the elf's were still a bit cautious around them. They understood them, humans had hurt so many of their kind it wasn't weird that they were being realistic. They talked for the rest of the time they had left until everyone except Hinata and Kageyama had left to go home because the had to. Kageyama and Hinata sat kind of close to each other and looked up at the sky.

"I never expected humans to be this way, so nice and not brutal and not hurting our kind" Hinata said with a happy sigh.

"Well to be fair I never expected elf's to be this way either, welcoming and accepting, sincere and calm" Kageyama replied as he relaxed a bit more.

"Is it okay if we come here tomorrow too?" Kageyama asked as he looked towards the shining skinned face with glowing orange hair and marks. His orbs seemed to be on fire.

"Yes of course, I'm sure the others would be very happy to see them" Hinata replied still looking up the sky.

"I agree with you" Kageyama said as he got up.

"I'm sorry but I have to leave now, see you tomorrow" He added and started walking.

"Yes... see you later" Hinata said as he watched Kageyama slowly leave.

'What is going on with me, the butterflies when he said my name, the sadness I feel over him leaving, I'll probably find out soon, I'll wait for a few days' Hinata thought, still sitting down even when Kageyama had left. After a few minutes of thinking about the humans and especially Kageyama, he stood up and ran over to the tree and jumped up. He seemed to jump higher then any other elf had ever seen.

He ran home in a slow pace until he reached his door and stepped in.

Hello another chapter yay U^U I'm proud of myself honestly, I didn't think I would go on this long but I'm motivated to finish so I'll through😤 it's the seventh chapter now and I'm surprised I would do it this long but I think it will be like 12-14 chapters in the finished product.

<word count:1163>