Third person POV:

They walked into the big forest, still as taken aback as the first time they entered the elf forest. The magic flowing around in the air as they passed by the big trees, taller then any other tree in the human realm. 

Kageyama closed his eyes for a second just to take all the fresh forest air inside his lungs. He had always like the sound of the forest, silence but still small water drops landing on leafs and birds singing. It was always calming to him.

They continued walking, trying to find at least a rabbit to bring home. They did have to eat something after all and they all rather not bring home an elf.

Kageyama heard a stick break under a very gentle rabbit paw. He sighed and got closer and spotted a white beautiful rabbit with pale red eyes and black paws. He took a arrow from the hold on his back and placed it carefully between the string and the wood on his bow.

He brought the bow up towards his face and adjusted his arms getting ready to fire the arrow.

⚠️Rabbit death⚠️

He tensed then released it as it sprung through the air with extreme power. The arrow dug deep down into the rabbits flesh as it fell dead to the ground. He made a silent pray to honor the rabbit before he picked it up and swung it over his shoulder. The others had also seemed to catch some good prays.

⚠️Rabbit death over⚠️

He heard something in the trees but brushed it of telling himself it was just the wind. They silently walked further in to see if they could get some more rabbits or maybe even a deer. Even deeper into the forest they saw some deers and shot them down and prayed for them too.

———————————————————————

Hinata and his friends ran over to the last ones house, Sugawaras. They knew that they would be given a hard time trying to get Sugawara with them. Hinata and Nishinoya was the two who actually wanted to go so far out in the forest, away from the protection of the tight trees. The other ones just followed them to make sure they did not do anything stupid.

When they got outside of Sugawara's house Hinata jumped up and down with his hair glowing like it was about to start burning... it did.

"Hinata your hair is on fire" Akaashi said disappointed while Kenma facepalmed.

"Oh sorry I'm just so exited to look at the outer part of the forest, I'll make it go back to normal" he said as he scratched the back of his neck and Yamaguchi just shakes his head. His hair got back to normal after a few tries.

"Hinata you have to learn how to control your power" I voice said from behind him making him jump high in the air.

"Suga-senpaiiiiii don't scare me like thaaaatttt" Hinata whined.

"Sorry didn't mean to, wait what are you all doing here" he said looking at Yamaguchi, Kenma, Hinata, Akasshi, Ennoshita and Nishinoya.

"Hehe me and Hinata wanted to explore the outer part of the forest and they all just agreed to make sure we didn't do anything stupid" Nishinoya explained excitedly with Hinata nodding furiously beside him.

Sugawara facepalmed and said "I'll also go with you to look out for you ALL" he looked at all of them and they silently gulped, Sugawara was the mom of the group and he always lectured them about being careful in the forest and other places.

"Alright!!!!" Nishinoya and Hinata screamed in reunion.

They all started walking and talking about random subjects. Suddenly Hinata brought up the Kageyama family and what his mom told him a few years ago.

"My mom told me a few years ago that the Kageyama family was the most feared and talented elf hunters through the ages. They have killed over fifty elf's in less than 30 years, they hang our heads up at their wall as trophies. They have never been seen and if you hear their name from a human RUN" Hinata said with a spooky voice but still serious. They all shivered at the thought of having his head hugged up on a wall.

"We should look out for them today, it is hunting hours now" Ennoshita, Akaashi and Sugawara said as they got out of the village and out in the forest. They had a lot of fun just talking and jumping from tree to tree, but when they saw a human shoot a white rabbit the stopped at an instant.

He had dark blue hair, almost black and a bunch of arrows on his back. Hinata studied him close, looking at all his movements, 'he looks kinda weird, his ears are so small' he started to move a bit closer so he could see him clearly but he got stopped by Sugawara's pale hand.

"No Hinata it's a human, they want to have us dead by their feet" Sugawara whispered.

"Sorry, wait... what is he doing?" Hinata asked and tilted his head to the side as the human prayed for the rabbit. He picked up a few of the silent words the human spoke.

"He said, thank you for you sacrifice for us to be able to eat" Hinata said and they all looked at him with confusion written in their faces.

"What do you mean?" Nishinoya whispered to Hinata.

"That's what he said when he clapped his hands together and spoke to the dead rabbit he just shot down"

The human looked towards the tree, scaring the living shit out of them but then he turned his head the other way and walked away.

"Okay let's go a bit deeper into the forest so we don't see then human agin, okay?" Sugawara said and everyone agreed.

They jumped from the tree down on the ground and walked quietly a bit further in until the reached a glade with a small spring filled with water so Akaashi could play with the water with his magic. They all started laughing and playing with their powers.

Akaashi made the water rain over them as Hinata made pretty flames rise from his palms while Sugawara cathed them with his wind. Nishinoya made Akaashi's water pattern spark in electrity Yamaguchi made the flowers bloom and new plants spring for the ground. Ennoshita made stone gates that Kenma made float and everyone stood on them dancing the traditional dance they get teached at home as young elf's and laughed.

Hello second chapter is made I'm happy about it but don't you worry they'll meet soon😗 hope you enjoyed, btw I have no idea if people get triggered by animal death💀 but just for safety I put a warning/tw what ever you want to call it. ART MADE BY MOI😌 I would like feedback on that^

<word count:1155>