XIII

Third person POV:

His eyes widened as soon as he felt Hinata's soft lips on his own. He must be dreaming, he was so surprised, he never expected for Hinata to kiss him. He slowly closed his eyes, melting into the kiss, moving his lips him sync with Hinata's.

It felt so right, Hinata felt at home. His hand found their way around Kageyama neck as he pulled him closer.

Kageyama's hands moved on their own and found themselves in Hinata's fluffy hair. He felt so at home, so comfortable. He loved the tingeling sensation he felt as soon as their lips touched. He never wanted this momnet to end.

Hinata felt Kageyama's tongue trace his bottom lip and he gasped for air. Kageyama took this as he opportunity and slipped his tongue into Hinata's mouth. Hinata's knees felt weak as Kageyama tongue explored his mouth. He broke the kiss and gasped for air, panting with a coat of blush on his pale cheeks.

Neither of them had expected their small kiss turn into a make-out session but it sure did and Kageyama didn't regret a single thing, it felt amazing.

They broke away from the kiss to breathe and was just about to go in for another until...

"Hinata! You are alive!!!!" Nishinoya and Tanaka ,who had been best bros for a while now, shouted as they smacked the door up. Hinata and Kageyama just stared at them with horrified expressions and wide eyes, they scared the living shit out of them.

"Oh... I'm sorry did we interrupt something?" Nishinoya said as he and Tanaka smirked and wiggled their brows.

"Yes but he is awake now and that is all that matters to me" Kageyama said as he looked at Hinata, who stared at him with wide eyes. 'Did he really mean that?' Hinata asked himself but stopped doubting as soon as he saw Kageyama love filled expression. Hinata's heart melted at the sight, as a lovesick smile started to grow on his face. Nishinoya and Tanaka stood there with mouths hand agape and eyes wide, they did NOT except Kageyama to just say it out loud.

"I love you Tobio" Hinata whispered as he tried to avoid the others hearing but failed miserably.

"He said he loved you!? Wait hold on, so daisuga isn't the only ship that has gone canon!?" Tanaka shouted surprised, while Hinata blushed and Kageyama just looking confused.

"Daisuga? Ships? What?" He asked with an annoyed tone, they had interrupted their moment of course he would be annoyed.

"Yes daisuga, Daichi and Sugawara their ship name" Nishinoya said happily.

"Ye see have ships for everyone and I mean everyone in our friend group" tanaka said proudly. Kageyama facepalmed and Hinata laughed a tiny bit before he started coughing, hard.

Kageyama looked worryingly at him, he crawled closer and rubbed circles in his back.

"Shōyō are you okay?" He asked sounding very worried as he looked at him coughing all his insides out. (Not literally ofc)

"I-I'm okay" he said in between coughs.

After some time in Kiyokos cottage he was finally healed and could go home to his family. He was now walking with Kageyama down the muddy road towards his house. Hinata was shaking and trembling because of nervousness, he was scared that he would meet his father, he knew he would be home by now since it had been almost four weeks since the incident with Yamaguchi's possession. They had never figured out who had possessed him, but they will. All of them wanted to know who had hurt their friends/lovers.

"It'll be okay Shōyō, I'm here if anything okay?" Kageyama said as he took Hinata's hand in his own, smiling slightly and in the process making Hinata's heart stop a beat.

"I-if you say so" he said with deep breaths and closed eyes.

They finally made it to the door and knocked lightly on it.

"It'll be okay Shōyō" Kageyama said, he still had no idea of what horrible things his father had done towards Hinata, he just thought it was because they were going to meet his parents and he was... well a human. He wasn't completely wrong either but Hinata was still the most scared of seeing his father, he always had something up his sleeve when he came back from his trips.

The door opens revealing Natsu and Hinata's mother. She smiled happily as she tested up a bit. She flung her arms around Shōyō's shoulders, not even noticing Kageyama awkwardly standing beside them. Natsu jumped onto Hinata and sniffled a "welcome back nee-chan" he hugged them back tightly. After a while he let go when his father walked out towards them.

"What is all this commoti- Shōyō what are you doing here, you are supposed to be dead!?" Hinata's father almost shouted at them all, and Kageyama was unpleasantly surprised. His father was a bitch, how could he act like that towards his son who almost died? What the hell did he mean with, you are supposed to be dead?! That was his own son. Kageyama frowned and growled at hai behaviour, even hai mother didn't act like that if he got seriously injured.

Hinata was frozen in his spot, his father new what happened? He knew his mother would never tell him since they both know how he would react. 'He said I'm supposed to be dead, was he apart of the possessing?' Hinata's head was spinning, he never thought his father would sink this low, to kill his own son through one of his best friends. He started shaking even more while his mother was tearing up with a hand over her mouth. The only one not in shock was surprisingly Kageyama, it wasn't the fact that he had suspected that Hinata's own father was behind the possession and almost murder of Shōyō and Yamaguchi. He was just good a reading people after meeting them, and the expression he got from Hinata's father was, a self centred duchbag with no sense of empathy. Kageyama already despised him.

He stepped forward and glared at his father.

"Are you saying you knew about his friends possession and the fact that he almost died?" He asked Hinata's father with a accusing tone to his sharp voice, he was mad. His family looked at him confused until they saw his unpointy ears and his clean face, horror spread over their features.

"You are a human what on earth are you doing in the elf realm" his father spat at Kageyama, who ignored his question asking him again.

"Are you saying that you knew?" He said even more pissed off.

"I- you didn't answer my god damn question!" He shouted, he sounded mad but Kageyama couldn't care less, he treated the love of his life badly of course he was mad.

Hello thirteenth chapter is made yay! Well I had originally planned for this to be twelve chapter with a epilogue at the end but it will now be this and one other chapter or two before the epilogue, just so you know. Well with that being said, I hope you enjoyed!

<word count:11200>