Third person POV:

Kageyama had just gotten home from his hunt. He had a deer draped over his shoulder and a rabbit in his hand as he dragged his feet into the house.

"Mom, dad I'm home with dinner!" He shouted from the door. He heard his mothers light footsteps from the stairs and his father a bit heavier from the kitchen, walking towards him.

"Hello son, welcome back" his father said as he took the rabbit with him to t he kitchen.

"Hello Tobio, I'll take the deer and smoke it" she said as she lazily took it from her sons shoulders and draped it across hers in stead.

"Mom is it okay if I go out with my friends for practise and talk about our hunting techniques?" He asked his mother, 'I hope she fall for it, please I need to see him again' he thought as he waited for her answer.

"That's okay Tobio but be home whe. The sun goes down" she said and continued walking to the kitchen and smacked the deer down on the table. 'Yes'

Kageyama turned around again and walked towards the meeting place. He was feeling bubbly from excitement, he was going to see the elf again. The elf that had stolen all his thoughts, his hole mind in just a day. 'He was so mesmerizing, I couldn't take my eyes of him. I hope that I get to see him today' he thought to himself as he walked down the muddy sidewalk.

After a few minutes he was there, but this time he was not the last one to come. Daichi was late, he was never late. He looked around to see if he could see him but he were no were in sight.

"Hello, have any of you seen Daichi?" He said when he reached them.

"No he is not here yet" Tanaka said as he averted his gaze towards the direction Daichi usually comes from.

"I wonder if something happened" Asahi said and Bokuto along with Kuroo agreed with him.

"He is a grown man, he can handle himself" Tsukishima replied, salty as ever.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I'm late, my parents were a bit hard to convince but let's hurry up now" Daichi said from behind them as he came running.

"You startled me Daichi" Kageyama said in his monotone voice.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to, however let's hurry up before we miss them... if they came there in the first place" Daichi replied and they all started walking towards the big forest.

After a lot of steps they finally made it towards the glade they had seen them yesterday. They walked quietly and slow, as if not to startle them if they were there. Kageyama walked first, even though he is the youngest, he has the most power, from his parents of course. He was hoping the elf was there, waiting for him to return.

He looked out from behind the tree and to his pleasure, the elf's sat there in a little circle, laughing. He heard his laugh again, it sounded like beautiful bells. His laughed ringed in Kageyama's head.

"Uhum hello?" He said as he stepped in front of the tree with the other hunters behind him.

"Ahhhh!" Hinata and Nishinoya screamed as they jumped up high in the air with sparks and fire in their hands, ready to fight.

"Sorry we didn't mean to startle you" Asahi said and looked down on his feet.

"It's okay we overreacted a bit" Nishinoya said earning a smack from Sugawara.

"A little you looked like you were about to fight a whole army of Kageyamas" he said as he patted the spot beside him.

"Cmon humans sit, we want to talk to you" Akaashi said and locked eyes with Bokuto who gulped in fear of Akaashi's piercing stare.

"O-okay cmon let's sit down" Bokuto said, stumbling a bit over his words.

The hunters at down, Kageyama next to Hinata, Bokuto next to Akaashi, Kuroo next to Kenma, Tsukishima next to Yamaguchi, Tanaka next to Ennoshita, Asahi next to Nishinoya and Daichi next to Sugawara. They weren't that close, a good meter between them.

"I have a question, what are your names?" Sugawara said looking at Daichi next to him.

"You already know mine, Kageyama Tobio" Kageyama said, locking eyes with Hinata.

"Yes" Hinata said while having a slight pinkish tint on his cheeks.

"O-oh well my name is Asahi Azumane" Asahi said as he looked down in his lap. Nishinoya looked at him with starstruck eyes for a short second before he regained his composure.

"The name is Tanaka Ryūnosuke" Tanaka said as he averted his gaze towards Ennoshita for some kind of reaction. Ennoshita had a small smirk on his face that made Tanaka blush and look away again.

"Well I'm Daichi Sawamura" Daichi said and scratched the back of his neck, with a barely noticeable blush, but to his despair Sugawara saw it. He chuckled a bit but tried his best to keep his heart and emotions in chess.

"I'm Tsukishima Kei" Tsukishima said with Yamaguchis eyes on him, eyeing him starstruck for a few seconds before he began blushing and turned away.

"My name is Bokuto Kōtarō" Bokuto said with a goofy smile on his face. Akaashi eyed him suspiciously, 'how can we know they are telling the truth, but why would they lie, Bokuto Kōtarō is a really pretty name' Akaashi thought.

"Well I'm the last and my name is Kuroo Tetsuro" Kuroo said with an equal smile to Bokuto's. Kenma eyed him, 'so that's the rooster heads name, it's kinda pretty, I can't lie to myself' Kenma thought as he stared of to space.

"If it's not intruding, can you tell us your names?" Kageyama said which startled Kenma and Akaashi who had stared of into space. Hinata eyes him suspiciously, as if he was trying to decide wether it was a good idea or not.

"We will tell you our names but don't you dare expose us to your society" Hinata said, sometimes he was really scary if he wanted and needed to be, this was a moment we're that applied. Kageyama barely noticeably flinched under his state.

"We won't, we promise" They all said in reunion.

Sup everyone sixth chapter is done YAY oh well it's middle of the night and I'm not supposed to have my phone, do I care? nah not the slightest, it's Friday so why not stay up all night writing instead of sleeping, sounds like a water proof plan to me. Hope you enjoyed reading!

<word count:1100>