Your Tìo Bruno?!

Previously

"I-I was u-ummm... hiding? Incase someone walked in and it wasn't you?" Bruno said nervously.

"T-Thats your Tìo Bruno!" I said shocked and then everything went dark...

Y/n POV

I tried to open my eyes but It was to bright so I closed them again. I heard people speaking but I couldn't figure out who it was.

"H-Hey! She's waking up!" One voice shouted.

A shadow blocked the light blinding my eyes.

"Y/n?!" The voice Whispered loudly to me.

"W-what..?" I groaned sitting up.

"Are you ok?" They asked.

I recognise that voice... it's Mirabel's!

"I'm fine..." I stated.

"Anyways why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"It's something about my Tìo..."

"Ok? And...? What is it?" I urged here to carry on.

"I...foundhimlivinginsidemyhousewallsandhe'shererightnow.(I... found him living inside my house walls and he's here right now.)" She explained quickly.

"Wait a minute Your Tìo's here right now?!"

She just nodded her head. Then a man wearing a green Poncho walked into my eyesight. That must be here Tìo!

"H-Hi..." He said Quietly.

"Hi.." I Said Nervously.

"Anyways We should get onto seeing that 2nd Vision shouldn't we" Mirabel suddenly said.

"Sure...wait 2ND VISION?!"

"I mean yeah! I convinced my Tìo to have another vision hence why were in la habitation de mi primo(my cousins room)." She explained.

"Ohhh! So that's why you dragged me in here?!"

"Duh! Why else would I pull you away from Camilo~" She muttered something underneath her breath but the way she said Camilo kinda blush a little. Why did she say his name like that?!

Mirabel's POV

"Ohhh! So that's why you dragged me in here?!"

"Duh! Why else would I pull you away from Camilo~ especially since he was about to confess his feelings" I muttered the last bit underneath my breath hoping y/n didn't hear me.

She/He/They just started at me confused. She/he/they didn't hear me gracias a Dios(thank god)! Otherwise Camilo would have me matò(killed me).

I pulled Y/n over to my side and we sat down next to each other so Tìo Bruno could pour sand around us.

Tbc.

A/n

Hi everyone sorry I haven't been updating I have been feeling horrible for the past few days as I have caught Covid but it's almost gone! Also I had To go to Blackpool to compete in a dance competition a few weeks back so I didn't update then. Hope everyone's all good at the moment.<3

Love you all! Stay Safe 💕