AVE

It was only a matter of time until the enemies would march their way into the kingdom's territory; a catastrophe that almost every soul dreaded to be true. With Philza being the king and his son and friend being the root of the opponent's nefarious schemes, he was unquestionably placed on thin ice where he had to be cautious of his moves, hoping to refrain from getting cracks.

While Sapnap was finding ways to cope with the fact that he was wanted by the enemy, Tubbo, despite his positive outlook on things, felt anxious. 

After the dramatic revelation, no one could blame Tubbo for his change of spirits. Fortunately, the people didn't care who or what Tubbo was. They have known him long enough to know that he is nothing like their adversaries, and that his heart was as pure as the driven snow.

As much as the news had sent Tommy into full shock, that never became a reason for him to change the way he viewed Tubbo. Of course, the young prince still had to process the thought itself, but he accepted it without any further judgements. After all, Tubbo was his amazing best friend and brother for life. There wasn't anything in the world that could alter that.

It also gave Tommy more incentives to stand by Tubbo. He acknowledged how life changing that disclosure was, and Tubbo needed him to be there by his side then more than ever.

Surely, in common circumstances like so, the long lost child would have the impulse to succumb and let their self be taken for the welfare of others. 

The royal family and their friends spared no moment in reassuring Tubbo with their full care and moral support. At some point, Tubbo felt his dismal spirits lift, and he could not have been more appreciative for the wonderful people that surrounded him and those who were determined to fight for him. He could not wish for anyone better because they were just that; the best.

Meanwhile, Sapnap was playing around with his new, technically old, fire powers with Karl and Quackity there to watch him in sheer awe. He had explained what actually happened to him after he fell in the lava.

Karl could not get over the fact that Sapnap never died in the first place. Somehow, Sapnap felt like he was meant to be there, like it was scripted in his destiny.

Sapnap was never scorched by the lava, nor did it ever make him feel like he was burning. It was hot, granted that, but to Sapnap, the heat felt welcoming to some peculiar extent. He claimed that he found himself embracing the fire and he felt a drastic change in his element. For some former unsettling reason, he felt like he unlocked a deeper part of himself. One that has been casted away for ages.

Although his water and wind powers were no longer within his capabilities, he was happy with his fire. It made him feel more alive than he ever was, and definitely not dead. He would wonder what his non-biological parents, being his water natural mother and wind natural father would think of him now. Did they know? 

He was adopted after his elemental change by a powerful spell. They must have known.

Why didn't they tell him?

What were his biological, supernatural parents like?

At first, they did not understand why Sapnap didn't return home right after, but everything eventually became clear. Sapnap wanted answers, and he took his sweet time in searching for them, added that he needed to get used to his super element.

His arrival at the grand event was either coincidental, or he figured something was not right within the perimeters of the kingdom. Needless to say, the whole experience gave Sapnap a well founded reason to gloat on his heated supremacy.

"This basically means that I'm the hottest one here. Don't you guys agree?" Sapnap insisted as he stared at the flame lit by his pointer finger.

Karl, whose head rested on Quackity's shoulder while they sat on a log, smiled sweetly. "I see no reason to disagree. What about you, Quackity?"