ZINNIA

To George's mother, camping seem to have turned out pretty well because she has never seen George sprint down the stairs to open the door for someone. She was glad that her son was able to find a good friend. She wanted nothing more than for her son to be happy and healthy.

George hasn't been one to socialize with folks outside ever since they moved into town. He did, however, know a few people here and there. Seeing George happily bonding with Sykkuno felt like a big achievement for his mother. Seeing her son having on a genuine smile melts away all her stress.

After everything her son has been through without him even remembering, he deserved to be happy without any hindrance. Dream would definitely do the trick, but it was risky for George's welfare.

Then again, life is filled with risks. Most things that make us happy require something in return. We can't always have the good things. Bad things sometimes have to come our way in order for us to prosper and unlock our full potential.

Dream thought about taking the heavy risk for George, but his worries came first. He was aware of what could happen because of his actions.

On the other hand, he was thirsty for the brunette's love and time. During those times before the night of their reunion, George never left Dream's sight. Dream would casually be on George's trail without him knowing. He couldn't go a day without seeing the brunette for atleast a split second. He may as well refer to himself as a stalker.

For instance, when George went to the flower shop with the frost ball. Dream would hide in small alleyways to refrain from being seen. Sapnap and Karl would tag along to accompany the blonde and to keep him out of trouble since Phil kept a close eye on his actions, knowing Dream was vulnerable to the temptation of seeing George.

That's why when he got the offer of seeing George that one night on his birthday, he couldn't refuse. He wouldn't miss out on the opportunity even for the world because to him, George was his world.

George was what kept him going. The sight of him would fuel his mood from a grumpy one to being the happiest man alive. His voice would melt his heart and his eyes could stun him where he stands. Don't even get him started on George's sweet smile. A smile so powerful that it could erase all the bad vibes off the blonde within one take.

George had that effect on Dream. An effect no one else could ever apply to him. There might be other people who could do the same but George hit Dream hard.

George was Dream's camellia. He was the flower that caught Dream's attention. Among all the other pretty flowers, Dream picked George. He could have picked other flowers that were much more unique, but he picked George for it wasn't his prettiness that attracted him but what he saw in his heart.

In George's perspective, of course he doesn't remember Dream. But within every moment of his encounter with the blonde, he had this inexplicable sense in him. A sense that has been driving his curiosity. A feeling uncovered by what used to be.

It was something about those emerald eyes that enchanted him. Dream's wheezes, which could wash away all the negativity in him. Might as well be the cure to his sadness or loneliness.

Their crackhead moments by the bonfire replayed in George's mind, him being unable to move to the next page of the book he was currently reading. He kept going back to the same word over and over until he decided to put the book away knowing he wasn't going anywhere in the story. In front of him, Sykkuno could sense that his mind was occupied with something- or someone. "Penny for a thought?"

A sluggish smile tugged the side of George's lips as he averted his contact to the window. "Are you okay?"

He bopped his head on the headboard of his bed, eyes closing in frustration.